« Back to All Topics
A FULL TIME Voluntarily=MODERATOR Reversi
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Hiya, Good Mods. and people that take time to read this and too respond-reply especially!-I was a Hostess at Vinco Online Game site. It is in my nature, my genes. We NEED a FULL-TIME Volunteer Moderator here in Reversi aka Othello. Goddess who is dear to my heart used to cover that game sometime. She is a Senior "MOD." I love her ever so much! Then, suddenly last year, methinks, Thor von Migrad became a Senior MOD too. However, as his nickname warns, of thunder & Lightening, and he is a Man! Lol. He's from Germany. And, like their best on the world engineering, is Very tough to drive like The Mercedes Banz : )* at times. Of co, this is a metaphor sometimes to communicate to for me, as a Jewish Lady.  We Jew's must remember our past or are doomed to repeat it, as history shows us. I love ya Thor, as miss blond doe as well. : )))*. Thor is a very good Othello PLayer! However, is very rarely at Reversi-Othello, partly he's a busy man, and, methinks that he is a Moderator here that must cover what?...4-5 games at once? Oy vey! Lol. 
I have ask3d privately at least a month or two ago, for magicman0 aka Dave to please be considered for this One game Only Moderator! He applied. I kept it up, kudos about him, a long, long time friend from "VOG." Dave was a Moderator at a game site for Othello long ago! Dave was an excellent one! This I know! Its a fact, that we have so many harassers, stalkers, cheats program players, very sick in the head and possible Dangerous People there it often feels and is unsafe! Many times, I have held my breath or been frightened of just being me. Because with me, what you see is what you get. So, I am all over the WEB! Anyone at any time could find me. Kill me, my dog, torture or steal whatever...! All of the decent people at our beloved Reversi Games would support this 100%! Well, at least 96% of them. Lol. You know. I am taking my very precious time to write this even before I drive on ice to buy cigarettes! I beseech, Goddess, Thor von Midgard, ThunDer, who I adore, OPERATOR, as well the Owner of this non-American game-site to think about this carefully. Talk, debate, chat, talk on the cell, whatever...as long as you need too. Dave, Myself,  him, Rick Sanchez, and others have got the innocent one's back that needs to be protected!! But, why>? I pay an enormous amount of money for myself and others here. Including most all nicknames. Why? To show support, to hopefully help fund this family site to improve! No big deal, if I eat a little less or buy fewer shoes to do so!!! Laughing hard. I have done this since 1999 at VOG. Mainly to kids, and teenagers that really wanted and needed it. I have done so, many times, anonymously. Giggle. But, our Othello people are brilliant therefore it became impossible to keep my secret! Plus, I dislike about letting it all hang out here is/ ie. Letting my other Lady-In-Red nickname here and Red hair down for all to see.  A) no replies. B) Now a lot of people know, my lil' secret. C) I know all posts are posted Only with FlyOrDie approval. To protect my heart and my soul I have copied this elsewhere. :-p! By the way, Reversi Lovers, I am co-Administrator on Facebook, for a Closed Group. The Reversi Chat Group. Peggy Mehta (hope spelt correctly ) Who also plays here, is the Administrator. Shout-out to Her! : )))*. Lastly, I and my real life Othello friends I've met In the USA, In NYC, I was a Table-Judge!  and abroad would be most likely to play here,  even almost as they d on Reversi Wars on their cells! I promise to spread the worldwide word if you do this for us!. Lol, I have promised Thor, to tone down my natural flirty chat, as with all promises or vows have kept my word! Thank you Thor von Midgard for that Private message oh so long ago it seems! <3 :-p Goddess, you were so gentle as usual, long ago, about your warning me about you know what, I like a 2-year-old child did it once more anyway! I am most apologetic. I love you. Two or so years back u introduced me to a special man. Thanks for that! "I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!" LOve to all. Respect to those that have earned mine. Love ya, Thor, neva will forget Gylp's and miss blond's Lobby Shower! Lol. Shout out to miss blond aka Isa too! Oh, was warned by a man friend of Thor's that the more visible here at FOD...this great newsletter, PM's etc. That was wrong to do. For, they will take advantage of that for whatever their reasons. This, even if believed it, simply, is not me. God bless and keep us all. ~*.