« Back to All Topics
Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???)
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Y was this forum post locked out???,did i say something wrong???
You obviously upset someone.
Don't ask me who though or what you said....LOL.
Read my response to BWG post entitled "Why?!!". It is fair to suggest that we agree not to post anything which may damage the reputation of the site (
5.3 A player attempting to damage the reputation of our site will be excluded from the games indefinitely and their player account(s) suspended or closed permanently.
). The point has been made, and I would suggest that they are protecting us by stopping the post before it becomes a slanging match. I think that the person who locked the post deserves thanks, not criticism. If you carry on, don't whine about being banned.
This is not relevant to this posting but dint want to start a new one, Wow Beppe you’ve done 834 postings :p
okok,lol beepe,just wanted to know
>Wow Beppe you’ve done 834 postings

Yes, my weakness is that beyond normal discussion I like to help people and also argue with idiots. I should see a psychiatrist right away. Still, that's only just over one post a day.
922 :8}

Really Beppe has like 1923 but through the magic of FOD only 834 survived :p

Snipe
 B-)
Anyone with over 50% of his posts deleted should be banned :)
oh well rain that's half of fod members gone then lmao :)
BEPPE ,If everyone you debate with is an idiot then maybe you should seek some professional help? lol Maybe its not them thats the idiot? lol I think your just lonely....Poor fellow............PEACE
Differentiate between argue and debate, then you have your answer.
argue-  to contend or disagree in words  : DISPUTE

debate- a contention by words or arguments

so you see, there isn't much of a differece :)
BEPPES motherly attitude is sign of an abnormal desire to become a MOD, by means of B/N to FOD MOD staff in all possible ways.
One thing is to post on defense of someone who needs any help...other is becoming The Devils Advocate in behalf of MODS...Most MODS are ok, fair and just in their actions, and when err, if a valid motive is shown, normally they will adjust their veredicts.
I dont think that they need any "lawyer" as BEPPE tries to be..instead of letting them explain their actions, if needed, ur doing more harm than good to the MOD image...unless u want to be a "PRO BONO" defender, expecting in return a MOD "job" as reward..
At least the "lawyers" Caption and Hara Kiri are gone.
Maybe Beppe has applied for mod, but has been repeatedly denied, so he is trying to boost his image by defending them and being a goody-goody.
I was using "argue" to mean a hostile quarrel, but you are right that a debate is a type of argument. Petty, because you get the point.

As for Mod - I have never applied for and never will apply to become a mod. I have no interest, because instead of hostile verbal engagement with some of you people I'd have to stay quiet and ban you instead. There would be no fun in that.
BEPPE,talks too much,,,,,should ban him for spamming forum with too much answering everyones opinion....lol

come off it beppe if flyordie emailed you offering head moderator position, you'd turn it down?
>come off it beppe if flyordie emailed you offering head moderator position, you'd turn it down?

Right now I want to enjoy playing the games without having to deal with the people who want to ruin them.

Good point Beppe, unfortunately 
  however, seems playschool has 
  lost its appeal to most, and now
  they have "invaded" the forum.

Wonder if 95% of the names have
  had perm bans in the past?

Any "Bookies" want to start taking
  bets on names that will last 

Macca36 (FlyOrDie Moderation Team)
Hmm...I have a notion that "The Power" is not yet a teen. 
Not yet a teen? lol alot older than you kiddo. go chat your net bird up lmao.
Id have to say i agree with Beppe point of views. I have yet to come across this person cause i just got back to playing on this site. Beppe is upfront and speaks what they think they dont hold it in like most cause of being afraid of gettin a ban or dememrit. One thing i have learned from this site since ive been playing here in nov of 99 through all the changes is that you cannot critize this site or any of the mods without having it come back to slap u in the face. So after getting slapped sooooo 
MANY
 times i have learned to just kill em with kindness. THey Hate that more then anything. Only on occasion speak out. Well gl to all who will continue to debate and argue. Hope to still see you here in the future. That is if this site lasts.  P.S.