« Back to All Topics
i give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know why i should even try to defend myself and my friends, it always just makes things worse, just do what you wish with me. i dont care what and just leave me alone, this is my worst b-day ever in lark....
well you should earn your stop in friendships just like i had to 

just let them be idiots sonic just mute um dont let them ruin your bday
I admit I don't like someof your friends Tails, but i think you've come a long way, and i hope you know I'm sorry if i made your day worse. I know you lost someone close to you recently,a dn it is your brithday. I'm sorry. :(
no offence but Elusha you should not be saying sorry, you done no harm, more like 3 other people should be. And no, don't you give up on me tails. If they harass you again, report them to the OP or put it on the mods forums, not here

I dont give sympathey to those who ask for it or post about it. If it is mentioned in chat because some one did something then ill accept it. But not crys for it..srry it doesnt work for me. Dont see me postin about my days do you?
I'm sorry it hasn't been a good day for you sonic...and I'm sorry for your recent loss..but you can get through it and remember time heals all wounds.