« Back to All Topics
Robbing Question
Robbing Question
Robbing Question
what would happen if you were robbing someone's house and they were inside it at the time? say the you get past the traps and all, but what if they come home just then? (im not a sub, but there would still be potential to catch robbers in the act..)
BK
You cannot rob someone while they are at home. 
wrong Pelon you 
can
 rob someone when he's at home but it happens very seldomly.And I don't know what happens then though.

Affe3
For A Robber Near You
You say it happens yet you don't know what happens? If you are in your home you cannot be robbed. If a robber and the player reach the house at the same time it depends on who is faster. If the robber clicks before the player and happens to get in, then technically, the player wasn't home when the robber clicked. I know. I've had players seated in my house over several months and I've never been robbed in the time being. Care to share your arguement?
> I've had players seated in my house over several months and I've never been robbed in the time being. Care to share your arguement?

One of my houses has only been robbed twice in a year, and I never hang around inside it.  True, it's got massive traps, but... whatever.  

My understanding (which is at best second hand knowledge gleaned from the forum) is that resting in your home only robber-proofs you for something like 10 minutes.

Sandy

Entering and remaining inside your house grants you imunuity from robbers for several minutes. if you leave the house, or the immunity period has expired, then you can be robbed.

i've also wondered... do you have to be signed in to be robbed?  or can a robber hit my house at any time during the day/night?
--jason
i know it doesnt matter if youre signed in or not. my house gets robbed all the time. darned crooks :)
Black Knight I prefer the the term "Royal Searcher of Mints" ;)
well you dont have to 'search' my home- i dont have ANY mints at all :)
take a run and escape as soon as possible