« Back to All Topics
Offer
Offer
Offer
Well it seems like we have more new people playing now so I decided to open this offer again. If you have a lvl fighter/mage and you are a citizen)paid the king the 1 million silvers) I will give you up 2 5 million for a boat.
yup pelon if you have that i will give u the 5 mill
or what u need to make the difference up to get the 5 mill whatever the case is
one of my characters "magic beef" is a level 27 mage.  
can we deal?
27 is kinda cutting it low but you know what ill make an exception come to chat and we will set something up

I have a level 30 called Gimbird1 and I have been saving forever (currently at 4.3 or around there)

hey, not sure if this is still on or not?
lv 29 fighter, only about 900k xp from lv 30.

if so we may have to try and sort something on the forum here as my chat still doesnt work despite my best efforts :(
tht should have been Llancellyn sorry, on at my mates house forgot he was signed in at forum lol.
Dang!  Largethmike is only level 27.  I will ask nicely when he reaches 29.  PS he is a far better fighter than Lmik and hopefully won't be sent home every fourth bluegaurd.
is this still on?
You feel more powerful! You've reached level 29!
just hit this today, i have roughly 1 mil  in market and waterspells. unfortunately, i dont have the capability to chat, my computer freezes whenever trying to download the update. email? thefalcon53@gmail.com is an old one of mine. let me know, thanks.
BK
Level 24 fighter/mage/thief/robber is a little low...but don't you think that you could give the jack of all traits a chance? 

Wondering if his appeal will be accepted,

...Twinkie...
Sorry but you can't say j-a-c-k of all traits.
you would be surprised at the things we have to filter in forums lol.

i have no idea if anyone still wants to give this a go. level 25 persistance fighter can kill everything i see on formiddable save the top class elemsntals (hurricane, wave etc...)

not ready yet but tehres a composium crossiron on the market for 4.25 mil. would be appreciated as a huge boost to helping me get to TA in the near future :)