« Back to All Topics
A Bittersweet Farewell
A Bittersweet Farewell
A Bittersweet Farewell
     Well, I think it's time to bid you all a sad farewell.  Diablo of Dismay and Hazel-Rah will be moving on to the great Grunden's Winecellar in the sky.  I have enjoyed playing along with most of you (not you Qaid), and wish you all good luck in your future adventures.
     Since I have amassed a respectable bankroll with both characters I am going to sell my possessions at 50%.  Look for some decent prices on level 32 armor and weapons, as well as a few stinkglands, lightbeams, membraneplasms, vampiric herbs and nucleui (sp?).  Once everything has sold I will spend my money purchasing your outrageousely overpriced goods so the money can roll back into the game.
     I want to extend a special thank you to Cinder, Sandy, Rebanne, and Veriac who all made this game much easier to decipher and saved me countless clicks.
                                             Goodbye,
                                             Diablo

PS - Tea Leaf - maybe I'll save a couple of coins for you just before I set sail.
Sorry to see you go Diablo.  But thanks for the stuff I went on a shopping spree this morning.  Only 5 mil xp until I can use your old stuff
farewell, there, cant say i knew well you but im sure the community of larki wil be saddened by your farewell
I dont know u. I m Kobe i win 12 champions in tanx ;) But Bye :D
farewell i hope you enjoyed your time in larki :)
Goodbye, goodbye..I shall miss you ,Diablo. You were the best victim ever! If you feel the need to be pickpocketed
you come on back and let me know.

Tea Leaf :(

Hope you change your mind..:)
Goodbye diablo... I'm dismayed to hear that (sorry for the bad joke).

CYA!!

Trouble (who hopes there aren't any mosquitoes where your going)