« Back to All Topics
Weird fight
Weird fight
Weird fight
At about 5:10pm MST.  Jonzo20001 (Badlad) and LP4 had a pvp fight. With my quickness at 80 and his at 25, I double hit on the open.  Then it got weird, I had a wait of 138 seconds, during the count down jonzo had already thanked me in chat for the fight.  When the time expired he had hit me four to five times (don't remember exactly, was in shock).

If you could do me a favor jonzo, and reply with your side of the fight I would greatly appreciate it.  
Have you checked the post about luck in battles?

Sounds like he either had a lot of luck, or you made a mistake in his stats, or something abnormal has happened :D

Trouble
LP 

To be honest mate just thought the better man won :p

Honestly I thought you were away or just missed me, I know you hit me once, I'm not sure if you hit me again.  BTW I put your crowbars on the market for 50% 50 :p 
Tea Leaf (lvl 33) and LP4 (lvl 34) just had a pvp. Tea Leaf thought she had won.  LP4 also thought she had won (his comment). She lost the pvp and 74 fame points. Don't know what happened!
STATS--         
Str.Qui.Iq. Luc. Dex. Per. HP

LP4.........14...80..5...1....26...36...624
     Tea Leaf..20...42..10..26...23...38...662   

Also, Tea was at full strength-beginning Hps 681 and and Lp's last hit damage was not high enough to kill her.His hit points left were very low.  ie he looked the goner ---she died.  ?????       

Oh, and the above is not a moan. More of an inquiry--It seems I don't understand all the ins and outs of pvp.
I would be appreciative if someone could explain that outcome.

Esme  :)
Must be a bug if thats what really happened lp. Never had it happen to me before unless its my diggers.

> Lp's last hit damage was not high enough to kill her.His hit points left were very low. ie he looked the goner ---she died. ????? 
Him having almost double your quickness means he would get in 1 or 2 extra hits during the fight. So it looks like he may have doubled you on the last round when you were only 1 hit away from killing him.