« Back to All Topics
Happy Thanksgiving, think about the meaning!
I know to a lot of people today is all about the holiday, the turkey and the fun. How many of you remember the meaning? Take a moment to appreciate the good things in life. 

The biggest thing i'm thankful for is the wonderful friends i have, you guys are the best. always up for a laugh or a talk or just being there. I tried to leave this site once; it's you guys that i couldn't stay away from!

Thanks! ('specially artic;))

so who's next?:D
im thank ful for eggnog :D loo....im also thank ful for you guys too :D u made me addcited to this game and to the chat company :p ty guys....im also thankful for you, lusha :D....
*gobble gobble*
~artic~
i guess i could be thankful for a few things this year;\ like my comp being fixed and not to mention all the wondeful people i've met on larki.
I'm very thankful for being part of this game which is without a doubt one of the smartest online populations out there, and is a well-kept secret.

I'm thankful for all my friends that I've met here, my family, and the clean air we breathe :p

And everyone has a big spot in their heart for

[img=
http://physics33.creighton.edu/gif/Turkey.jpg
]

Happy Turkey Day EVERYONE :D:D:D
A day to late but still:
I am thankful:for my family,my friends(in larki and the "real" world),for the peace in my country and I'm thankful for meeting all the nice people I know:D

Affe3