« Back to All Topics
How high a trap?
How high a trap?
How high a trap?
How high a trap level would i need to be sure that i wont be robbed, obviously i know that sandy's lvl 800 will keep most drafts out of his house but some thing a bit less expensive
I would guess a lvl 300 would keep out the riff raff, your common burgler.  To keep out the really persistant ones a 600 will help but isn't 100% safe.
Thanks for the tip, and any type you would recomend
> Thanks for the tip, and any type you would recomend

Figure out who your greatest threats are (say, all robbers over level 300), average all of their stats, then buy the traps that are most likely to keep them out.

Sandy
Not that that always works hey sandy :p
> Not that that always works hey sandy 

True enough, although you may have to offer a 75 million silver reward and wait around for 3 months for the method to finally fail.

Nothing always works, but I'd say my method of choosing traps (only part of which is included above) would be hard to improve upon.

Sandy
hmmmmm...rewards you say, must catch up with you to discuss theis reward. (Yes I know its my own fault)

Cinder.

Indeed!  I check for you on MSN at least a few times a week, but you're never there except for that one time when someone else informed you of my presence!  I suspect I have fallen to the ranks of the "Hide my Status"!  So yeah, totally your own fault!

Sandy
He does that to everyone Sandy, well except 'special' people  :(