Gift and miscellaneous Subscriptions
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Hi,

I made another nick name to play. But when I went to put more time on the subscription for it, the server automatically put the extra month on Contessa using the same credit card. I already have a year on that. It was very frustrating and disappointing. How may we resolve this?

I'd like to give gift subscriptions to friends. How exactly might I do this please. I'd appreciate precise directions to accomplish this, pretty please.

Many thanks to all the awesome FlyOrDie Team.

Othello blessings,

Tessa
Hi Contessa,

Regarding on how to give a subscription to a friend using gift sub, here's the link: 

http://pibo.flyordie.com/psbo/giftsubscription.jsp

Goddess.
Hi there, Goddess,

Thanks a lot. About to try the gift subscription. Much appreciated.

Regarding not to add FlyOrDie memmbership, I suppose it would be too difficult to apply that extra month with another nick.

Please tell me for safe keeping next time if this is the correct thing to do. I will log in to the other nick name (Using not to care about points) and then will FlyO rDie allow me to add it without it a problem? Last time as fore mentioned, Fly seemed to know my credit card number & it went to Contessas nick.

Please give me step by step instructions for adding money to another nick name?

Thanks much for all you guy's do. I have found a another home away from home with you. very similar to my beloved VOG. The Vogan Goddess must be winking at us.  : )*

Be well.

Contessa
PS

Just discovered that I must be in a game with someone to give them a gift. Strange. I typed in two nick name's I know to be accurate. Would not take it.

At this point I'll wait to hear from one of you on the team  before I proceed. 

tyvvm.

Contessa
Dear Contessa,

To purchase a gift subscription, just simply enter the User ID (not the nickname). You can find this ID once you have clicked (i) the info page of a user. It is located in the URL opened from the page. 

i.e: 
http://games.flyordie.com/s/playerInfo.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en&room=801&user=13773007

(13773007= User ID)

Moving on to another issue. There will be no problem subbing your other account, You can do it by logging in your desired nick and then click "Subscribe Now" Please check carefully the nick you are willing to subscribed.

Thank you.
Goddess.
This is a bit late...

Thank you Goddess.

Many blessings to you~*
Help please?

I tried to add a years subscription to Contessa. It took my card information but did not ask me to put the ID number in. The whole thing finished without asking me the nick number ID.

Where can I find how long Contessa has?

Weird, gave a gift subscription & did ask me the ID. I waited for it to show it didn't Please help? Goodness knows what nick I just payed for.

Thank you.
This Link does not work. Thanks anyway.
Still, cannot give a gift Sub. showing the Pink Star:(
How to please?

Love to Goddess, Thor , ThUnDer...and all Mods...ty for everything
This link worked, but, still can't make them have a Pink Star! Please, what shall I do? :)* :-p

<3 to all Mods~*
Sorry, it is This Link that does not work :S Ughhh. :p
Hello Contessa,

Obviously, the link works for you to use if you want to give a subscription to a certain player. However, "the pink star" is only given by FOD as a way of thanking our loyal players that has at least 6 dots in their information.

Have a good one.
Hello Goddess,
 Hope you and yours are well.

I see! What a lovely way to thank someone!

Hopefully, maybe I'll be given one in the next 10 years! Lol--ing. :p

Thanks for clearing this up. I'll pass it on as well.

Joy, peace, and love to you.

Judy

Hiya, It was grand to see Thor Van Midgard today! Yay! We need him as much as his time allows. And, one miraculous day, I hope to play Othello with him, and actually win! Not an easy feat! haha. :-p. Um, all the Moderators, come to play with us. Maybe, just maybe I can win you! Laugh.

For many days I have tried to give 2 players gift subscriptions! One of them had his Birthday 2-day. It's impossible. Every nickname I look at shows only 1301 Nothing else. Not the long individual number as we all usually have! And, I find it impossible to be able to use the player's nickname rather than the non-existing number!

I'm trying to get these guys memberships before our next tournaments! 

All of the following things suggested in this older article do not work:

" i.e: 
http://games.flyordie.com/s/playerInfo.html?portal=flyordie_com
 &lang=en&room=801&user=13773007

(13773007= User ID)

http://pibo.flyordie.com/psbo/giftsubscription.jsp
  = How to get the user ID of a player?
Open the given player's player info page while in a game.
Look at the URL of the page opened.
It should read something like:

http://games.flyordie.com/s/playerInfo.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en&room=2480&user=20621815&nick=

The user ID is the number that comes after "user=" (highlighted in bold above)."

Please advise.

Thanks for everything The Operator and all The Moderators!
Warm regards,

Just Judy! 
PostScript.

I also trued subscribing using the Subscribe Option on the Homepage, however, ya gotta pay before you even get a choice of nicknames to use. Methinks it would only work on one's own nickname! yes?

Thanks!

J*
Hi,

No response here yet. A-OK. I know y'all are very busy!

Now my Login shows RED! I can see the nickname by putting the cursor over the nickname. 
In light of whats happened to me here the last 3 weeks, I even had to ask my good friends here what it could mean. 

I am afraid it may mean a horrible thing! Does it? :p.

I'll stay positive, "Don't drink, go to meetings, ask for help, clean house and help others!"