#!Just writing twice, cos wasn't sure you'd get this, sry, ty
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
I respect that FOD allows programs especially with "!" Mark. You do not
have BOTS so it helps some players. However, allowing them to play in our Tournaments is CHEATING and disheartening for the rest of us! Over the years I have played a lot. Even came in 2nd once and 3rd another time, But I assure you there weren't any Programs at those tourneys!  I am not alone on this subject. I hope this will be the tip of the melting iceberg of allowing Programs to play in them! iT IS 

iT IS no FUN PLAYING AGINST  A MACHINE/ Program that will Win!
We even have had 3- 4 Programs at our tourneys. IT's ridiculous! Please give us some feed back. I will let my friends that play them know that I finally wrote this! Above and beyond all else allowing programs to prtici[ate is a lack of good sportsmanship Pleae Goddess, Thor.ThUNDeR, help? Thx in avance
Post Script
We don't allow our athletes to use steroids so they win! Don't allow race horses to be drugged as an advantage, so, why would FylOrDie allow Programs to ruin our good clean fun? What can be done?

Perhaps, in the FINAL RESULTS, ThePrograms could be listed category of their own! Have separate Fair Results for the rest of us. Those who still believe that good sportsmanship is more important than winning any way you can. Even by cheating.

To whoever reads this, please feel free to voice your opinions, whether or not you agree with mine.  
Thanks Mod's for all the hard & wonderful work you do for us <3