« Back to All Topics
Player Info
Posted in 
General
Player Info
Posted in 
General
Player Info
I've notice of late that the player info no longer works like it used to. In particular, when I go to someone's info and click on the red results bar, it brings up an old partial list of games from a couple of months back. As well, when I used to click on someone's info it brought up the last 10 games that they had played and if I then clicked on the little arrow/triangle on the left side of a players name it would tell me game information and that has now changed. It shows who won/loss and how many moves plus how long the game took but it no longer says the time they played. Can you kindly restore that function.   
hi
this has been restored remains just the date of the game which still bug
malik

No, it has not been restored. It used to say the time of day the games were played plus the length of the games. It no longer says the time of day the games were played 
hi
I said it didn't work! and that player information works now
malik
Really its very important date of games and it was restored but the time than that happened not so for me! I dont understand too the move on billiard player information :/ how it works ? 
Yes Chris, same thing I've been experiencing.

And, why Oh why can't I/we give gift subscriptions anymore?? The numbers only still show 1301 like that or some such! And, as far as I know, there ain't a place to type in their Nicknames...so why is this and why for so long?

I get that this is a bit off-topic, yet, it is late. Too lazy to find my original Post. :p. 

God bless. Stay strong and safe!

Peace be with you!

Judy*
I like knowing the time of day someone plays. For example, I play a certain lady on here a great many games. I was expecting to see her here at a certain time one day but she didn't show up so I checked on her info to see when she had played her last game. To my surprise it was just two minutes before I checked her info yet she wasn't even in the room. But that told me she was in room#2. Room#1 was full so she had to go to room#2. I went and found her and later we were able to get into room#1. Without the times of day she played her games, I would not have known. Please, please restore that function. 
There is also still the problem with the red results bar. When you click on it, you get a very different screen than before and the current displays a bit of useless info from 2 months ago. Is that going to be fixed/restored? 
Yahoo, the times games are played is there again but in a different place. When you go into someone's info and  click on the red results bar, the times games were played is on the left side of the page, beside the names, but those games are still 10 days behind. 
Yahoo, I think it's finally fixed,thank you fod