« Back to All Topics
Rating system change
Posted in 
General
Rating system change
Posted in 
General
Rating system change
The rating calculation has been adjusted a little bit.
Deduction will only happen if you do not play for 7 days. The amount deducted will be less if you have a rating lower than 353.

For example if you have a rating of ~150, one point will be deducted weekly (after the initial 7 days delay).

❤️

Hello,

Modification judidicious,the time spent playing may not be equivalent for all members. Thx.
❤️
Hi ! You will break the game ... no lose points will be crazy ... 
Oh my God ! Now everyone will sit in his points and stop playing for months !!!! 
Could honestly have done with it near a decade ago in all seriousness. Still, hopefully it's somewhat effective now too.

Good Stuff OP :)
hi
for me its not good idea all player stop of play for many time just for keep point
malik
🙃
Hi, I think this is a very good solution!) 
No it’s so bad ! You need remove it ! You will kill billiards game with this ! 
Ant this is good for you why you complain when you sit in lobby all day on crown earned from free wins? xD
You mention the blue (~150). What about yellow, orange and red players? How many points will they loose x week?
Regards
A
PS: My post is related to Curling :-)
How to calculate deduction:
Square your rating, then divide by 125,000

This formula has not changed. The thing that changed is that it does not get rounded up when smaller than 1.
So if you get roughly 0.2 as a result, it means 1 point is deducted every 5 days (5 * 0.2 = 1).
❤️
Then it can be calculated like that ? Ex: if i have 750 rating so : 750 × 2 = 1500 ÷ 125,000 = 12. So i should lose 12 points ??? It is correct ? 
سلام خیلی دلم برات تنگ شده کی میتونم ببینمت؟
سلام خیلی دلم برات تنگ شده کی میتونم ببینمت؟
>Then it can be calculated like that ? Ex: if i have 750 rating so : 750 × 2 = 1500 ÷ 125,000 = 12. So i should lose 12 points ??? It is correct ?

No, incorrect ;)

It's the rating squared / 125,000

So:

(750*750)/125,000 = 562,500 / 125,000 = 4.5 points (and assume they may round up or down to 4 or 5 as a whole number) :)
Oh ye Chris ! Thx very much.. One more question, they do that after 7 days no playing or after 7 days every week ? 
Great decision flyordie we can keep our rating now without finding time to play every day much better thank you ! 
>Oh ye Chris ! Thx very much.. One more question, they do that after 7 days no playing or after 7 days every week ?

Deduction will only happen if you do not play for 7 days.

❤️
Thanks for the rule-change, It was fed up to see all those Old recoming nicks with high skill and low points.