« Back to All Topics
.:: NICKNAME MEANING ::.
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
So what made you design the nickname you play with?  Is there a story behind it?  Please let us all know :D

ThUnDeR - The evening I got appointed Moderator we had a really bad thunder storm, I was watching this storm for most of the night so when asked for an account it just had to be ThUnDeR.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
I am not completely sure why this one...

But when I was just another tanx solo player and achieved some success (got 250 points) I met TCA FIRE who offered me to join the clan. It sounded great, I agreed. Back then there were different duties among clan members, his was finding reinforcements, those who agreed to join the clan were given nicknames immediately. Me and him were from different parts of world, and I just guess it was night time when he met me... the nightwalker.
So that's how it was established, TCA NightWalker.
wel, one day i was in tanx lobby, and i was invited to join ftw clan :) then i had to get a new nickname, 1st i was gonna make it FTW Creeper but then i wanted to make it just to sound like creeper but spelled different  then my sister suggested kreaper :D so thats how i got FTW Kreaper ;)  

>Hmm....

Come on Chris, spill the beans.  I'm so intrigued how you come up with that nick :^O

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
New York - Cause it Represent Where I'm From Ya Dig! 
Mines because Carey Price is a great goalie for the Montreal Canadians NHL hockey team!. I have been a true fan since I was 12 :p, kinda one of those things that runs in my family and so on.

Darren
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm aussieolwoman was taken lmao
Because my nickname is evo  and i was 29 when i started playing on f.o.d   simples ..
mine was just leafan1 in 2001 for toronto maple leafs my fav team then i used LEAF then  i changed to Golden  ... then someone said make one that say GoldenLeaf so i did 

[Edited by: ThUnDeR on 27-Nov-2011 11:07]
Flubber, gloop, glurch, or slime are common names referring to a rubbery polymer formed by cross linking of polyvinyl alcohol with a boron compound. Making flubber from polyvinyl alcohol based glues, such as Elmer's Glue, and borax.
Makes for a pretty funny nic too, i think!!
Most of my names are inspired by song titles or album titles. I'm lame when it comes to thinking of a good name.
But my original name "biglister89" stemmed from being tall, my nickname at the time being Lister and my year of birth being 1989. So imaginative I am.
one of the reason i choose whiteghost is cause im as white as a ghost.another reason is there is rumours going around the city where i live that im dead.
I've had this nickname since I was 16 years old. It is a variation of a nickname I had whilst at school. Some friends on my school football (soccer) team called my pea head because apparently I have a small head. The name p dash is just an abbreviation of the name pea head. So now you all know :D
treelover means I could not think of a nick name,HAHA and I was looking out my window at a old maple tree,when I though ok treelover,
Well the is one simple reason why i have chosen this nick name..
No not because im a girl but the fact that '' Georgia Foote'' is the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world:)
Hmm how did i get my nickname?

I was nicknamed wolfie when i was little because of my attitude where i thought the world was against me.. and wolves are known as stubborness, leadership and strength? which completely whacks me in one ;) The pink was just my most favourite colour at the time.. to be honest i dont even like my own nickname but i stick with it because its something that has been made from my past..

My first ever nickname on fod was "pompeyskid", only reason.. im obviously from pompey and er i was a kid yeah that pretty sums it up :|