« Back to All Topics
Retirado
Posted in 
Billiards
Retirado
Posted in 
Billiards
Retirado
My time on this site is over been fun made some friends and some rivals along the way ;) time of writing am highest rated in snooker, quick snooker, 8 + 9. Don't know if this has been done before but gl to anyone who tries it. btw i am expecting a 35% equity share in fod :p

https://gyazo.com/6b8530d8ed81179f13865a631ab7addf

martin
ggs tx
   Not even close sorry,Korriban was crown in almost every billiard/snooker game on fod including sinuca & longest run unbeaten in straight pool,he would have eaten you for lunch ;) gl for the future anyway (y)
Don't know who that is but sinuca and straight pool lol.. really? no one plays these games bud. And seeing how your always scared to play me i cant be that bad. Plus i can see you know a lot about eating lunches from seeing ur pics lizzy so maybe u can stop chirping so much on these forums like a little dog looking for attention and actually get half decent at the game and stop hating and man up old boy. Toodles.
When i dont play the crown rate is Down 
Try 1000 man 
Im back on january for play the GP and sure ill bring my crown in 8ball
Be Careful Domi is back 
yes,i agree,you must tell your missus to stop feeding me...after i've "fed" her ;)
 yes ... not bad for an old boy..... your 329 ranks dropping soon....;)
Dont worry. I was crown in all billard games at the same time except sinuca which I don't play. 
3 accounts on 1000 at the same time.
And many more records. :)

Enjoy your freetime now as I do.

Take care
Ok man nice but the fact that you struggled to get past 600 when u came back and ant outclassed u show's how much easier this obsession with 1000 used to be with more players around in older times as ive heard many average players now say they got 1000+ or close to it. never the less congrats and you too (y)
1000 with frame bo5 is fake points... old players 
got 1000 winning from 2-0 not 3-2 and winning 30 points ... not respect :D
 tissue for the brown noser selby...emergency..emergency....wet wipes welcome :D
 how many could get 1000 without moving !!! NONE,as soon as noobs etc realise this lot are only after lame points....they use excuse that move is rules :D .. pathetic reason, they can play deliberate foul then move.... pffff= CHEATING.
OK giles nice username, and don't worry Elizabeth you're missus has them all packed. 
 and since you enjoy running your big mouth off,how about a challenge !! me v you,rt3/5/7/9/ etc you can use your crap move allowance,and i will use "tap".... pick a time.room @ lets go for it slack chops.

XD sure old boy rt10 quick snooker tomorrow 8pm? or whatever u want
Funner contribution ciaran ;) 
Cheers Marty, had some good battles with you. Very good player.
Sláinte mark I can say the same for u too brother, machine when on form. 
What is this? a girls fight or what? how can this even be allowed to be posted lol? 
OH oh oh all i want for Xmas is the moderation back!
I want the Kamikaze family back whole for Xmas
Hope you have a merry Christmas, father and son.
I used to have 2600 in 8 ball "back in the day"

Only a handful of you kids will remember these good days :)

Respect to the old skool
Hello Enigma thé best hit n hope Machine ;-) 

enigma not a crybaby sitter though that calls others sitters and gets free wins off his compatriots. (y)
haha not been on this site for agessssss. i remember you Enigma, I used to be called Stezz back in the day. not played on here for ages lol
talk about ages, I think I am the youngest in this site. :D