« Back to All Topics
The OFFICIAL Top 2 Players Of 2005
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hello to all and welcome to the Official Top 2 players of 2005 :D seeing as 2005 is coming to a close i thought id do this, we did this a couple of year back and it got alotta posts in it ! ill make a list of 2005 players and you choose your favourite 2.

No arguing please, thx in advance:D...

lists in no particular order:p

Wizard Of OZ
ProNovice
HaraKiri
Stezz (pantheress)
Pro Snooker
Nick (Salad Fingers)
The Real Man
Ďάйģℓέbέяяїέѕ  
ﻯκγﺎίηέ™  
Perfect Silence
All Time Legend
Ronnie 0.KIEV.UA
Nish 
Boomer
Scotty
The Crown
B19 USY
princess
Spieler30
SNAXX
ĐαяқMαgιс  
Veriac
promus_Lncb

Theres a list ive put together for ya'll but if theres any ive missed out please tell me. :D
Thx

btw my two id say no doubt in my mind is 

Nish
Ronnie O.KIEV.UA

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my 910 pwned all ty
agreed gg ul wp nt sixers pwns :(
Agreed. ul ns nt blnt tyvm ty! ;\
for me the 2 top players is salad fingers and ronnie o kiev . ua ty ;)
I think sixers aka Rich ty and Chimaira;\ hehe

Your's

Super-Run™
off that list its nish and stezz hands down, maybe ill think of 2 who arnt them later
and sixers your good yea but dont get all big headed you got 910;\
I'd say Stezz and Nish. They have been on this site doing well in all billiards games for a long time and are probably playing blindfolded with both hands tied behind their backs whilst juggling 9 oranges with their feet just to give others a chance.
waitin for some1 to get higher ty, i'll b waitin a while no ty
sixers why does that matter? you got that high 
sorry ment to continue...

but it doesnt make you the best:) there done
i'd pwn half of that list at start of topic ty
I don't even see your name on the toplists.
coz i've played fuck all lately?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'll return n get crown bk np ty
Do it before you start talking. 10th Nov signup date, are you the oringinal Sixers or just another fake pretending you can play the game?
lol, the one n only sixers ty, and i'd rather say im gonna do it, n then do it ty, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh showin confidence ty
rich shut up man, only making a fool of yourself...just talk normally then maybe someone take you seriously
and sixers and gene (zen) should be added to that list.
Sixers is class ty ty ty ty 

Your's

Super-Run™
lol, i dnt need these pricks to take me seriously. couldnt care less wot ne1 says really, so i talk how i want :(?
Theres tooooo many great players who play the game the way its supposed to be played... I'm tooooo biased anywayzzz i reckon i'm the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

KILL KILL KILL and KILLER KENNY rock!!!

I can hear the roar of the Killers posy out the door...
CHINESE DRAGON and Nish.
The two best players? well I reckon Ronnie O kiev is very consistent and certainly one of the best, Nish aint what he used to be, so the other would have to be me :p
sorry sixers mate forgot about you, can ya stop swearin i take time to make this post and all you lot do is argue.
I'm sorry but when your asking about the best in 2005, you are asking over the year and not just over the recent months. I was here for the first 6 months and I haven't even heard of ignorant players like Wizard of Oz. And Sixers, you were NEVER good. You might only believe that now because the overall quality today is poor. Deal with it. :'(
Me.

I got 147 this year and has spanked every one i have played in snooker light, snooker pro and 8ball.

No contest!!

ty Matt :D
lol euan you aint been here for ages so why put you in?:p
i thought i did an alright list but ya gotta moan aint ya. usual people spoilin.
>euan you aint been here for ages so why put you in?

Out of curiosity, where did I say that I should be in that list? Even though I don't play anymore, I bet you I'm still better than 75% of that list.
Yes and who helped you with all those practice sessions. You don't credit me enough Matt. I hope you make it up to me with an expensive X-Mas pressie.
ok sorry euan loves and kisses.
ermmm ppl

i think u may have forgotten who.. was 100 pts + ahead of pro novice... was crown on one nick... and higher on an un subbed nick

ppl think plz :>

in no way is this biased

lol Euan come on and prove it :p 75% better huh 

I remember you when you struggled to get over brown ball in the snooker light tables back then ;)
I also think the top 2 players of 2005 , has to be pantheress (stezz) and Princess due to consistency and class playing style which i adore. 
i think stezz's year was 2004 to be honest he still class now but when we used to play snooker man he was amazing.
What about don lee or greenie
Well i was going on consistency bases. Lee aint seen much of him, The don died down and is a bit shabby now :p
you have missed out alot of playurs which is john viergo, king of pool, true killer, skilled kiid, zues, many more.......

should there be top 5 then 2? many good players i think good are.
I struggled to get a brown ball did I? That's coming from a player I rarely saw. Wouldn't that mean your talking out of your árse? It wouldn't be for the first time...
Euan used to be good, but I don't think he plays much now. He was always rated highly when I stated playing, and the standard was a bit higher back then. I wouldn't place him in the top 2 though ;)
None of u should be top two, u all think to highly of yourselfs its boring...
Would agree with Brown Rabbit, you all think too highly of yourselves.

Anyone can win a 1 frame shootout, I say seperate the men from the boys have a tourney where all rounds are best of 19, see how these guys fair then!!!
u lot all change names so often half the names r prob 1 person lol
thats why it was so hard making list but all these lot do is moan and argue about it. grow up.
plus i didnt want to put too many names in the list as it there would be too many !
Yo sixers, look where u are now, below 400? blnt ;\
Ive only been on for a cupla months. In those months, i'd say stezz & ryan (jungle swinger)
yea... but do u c my in rm1 24/7 tryin to get rate up? no... if i wanted to, i easily could :(
Im another who hasnt been here all year, but out of all the players ive played here, Ronnie O'Kiev UA and Jungle Swinger = 2 best players.
See.......i was good in 2005. I got so many player of the year awards!!

LOL...aaah the good ol' days
Awww Nish :( do you feel too many players have forgot you and you want to be popular again:(?

:p:p:p
lol scott ur not wrong im just trying to get as good as i use to be im enjoyin playin aint seen no1 given me a challenge yet! :p

Scotty tell em...:p
1 other thing...ppl are too scared to smash these days man!
We used to smash in the old days...!
You probs don't remember him Rich, he was never very good:p
I'm thinkin of coming back for a month or too so I'm sure I'll see you on :)
Lol i made this post cant believe i sat there thinkin of all the top players :p