« Back to All Topics
Curling League
Posted in 
Curling
Curling League
Posted in 
Curling
Curling League
I was hoping to start a league for curling!
Please post a comment if you are interested.

Ideal Set-up

1. two divisions one for players in Advance or higher
and one for novice - intermediate
2. Players would have a week to play the scheduled match
3. players could possible post their scores in the forum or by other forms undecided.
4. after so many weeks players would be placed in a seeded bracket and the winner would be crowned Curling Champion of the Year!
I will join as always, if other players join.
okay I am hoping to get at least 8 but more is better so please spread the word!
let me know im always wanting competition
Im in, but is this istill on?
If everyone still wants this to happen I'd be quite happy setting it up, seems zachw has gone into a coma or something :)
Я согласен! Но почему мой ник не отражается в рейтинге?
Be cautious of email harvesters
Im sorry for Zachw! How did you know about it?
And I think we should try make this on our own. It would be really nice to have a Curling League. Besides, we could name the league after Zachw...
Is this still on?  Sounds like fun.  I'd love to participate.
I created a 2-division league for you guys to join. 10 users, 9 total round-robin games and 4 top users go on to playoff round. Be the very first to join the very first league! Let's make this game fun and spread the words!

http://curling.jktheman.com
You have the right idea, NoviceNoQuitter, but do we really have to join another web forum for this to work?  Can't we work it all out here on this forum?  
I just don't want us to spam here and we will need to organize the league with different threads for joining/posting results/and for more things...

one main reason also is because this forum needs approval - and by having a separate forum we can post instantly for faster communication.

Other than that, I'm just trying to promote this game because it's really good.
So should we just register to your forum and reply on their and we get a spot in the league? 
I think that this could turn out to be something really great for this site! It really needs something like a league/tourney, get over to curling.jktheman.com :D
Is there still time to enter the league? If so, count me in please

no deadline for joining! I see that you have already joined!

First ten to join will be in league #1, and I'll probably update the website accordingly with match results.

Then, others can create a thread in the forum for league #2, league #3, league #4 and so on...

I'll be keep a history of winners/runner-ups as well.
Ive just registered to curling.jktheman.com...
Whats next?!
=]
OK.  I'm registered too.  This better be fun.
I see you guys are already joined! Spread the words and we will be running the league real soon. Make sure to post on the forum on link I provided as well to get things going!
Will this just be the tour 16 tournament with several players in clans or will there be an option to be in the league playing individually? I'm in if I'm in a league playing by myself against other opponents but I think playing in a clan would get too complicated. Please let me know, thank you. 
Mr.77
tour 16 - individual
league - individual
tour clan - 4-6 players in a team/clan

i've written the rules in the link i provided. go check it out :)
Come on everyone!  Get over to curling.jktheman.com and register so we can get the tournament 16 started!  Hurry before all the spots are filled!  It's gonna be off the hook!  Oh yeah!  Snap!  :)