« Back to All Topics
A player wont start a new end or leave...
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Im in room 1.. name is hyepride14 playing vs antony718. i am beating him 10-0 after 4 ends and he wont start the next end and he wont leave.. i dont want to quit and lose. what do i do?
it says please wait for the response of your opponent... and all i can do is cancel it and start the next end again 
IF YOU LEFT THE GAME AND THE END WAS OVER YOU WOULD OF WON BY LEADING POINTS (YOU HAVE WON THE END)IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE A END IS OVER YOU GET PENOLIZED BY LOOSING RATINGS. you must complete the end before leaving
yes he is correct. you have won you can leave the game after the finish of any end. that is the problem with running. they win 1 end with the hammer and can leave unpenalised
If neither player has set the "number of ends in a match" setting before the match, then you can choose after each end to continue with another end or finish the match.

Of course both players have to choose "continue" in order to continue.

You can simply click on "cancel" if your opponent does not respond to the "start next end", and return to lobby. You will not loose anything this way.

OP