Posted in 
Tanx
TO EVERYONE
---TanX is Dead---

:)
DEAD?

102 players on right now.

I wouldnt call that DEAD.
i agree with rancid. a large majority of the experienced players leave everyday because of all the inapproriate behavior and language in the lobby. Tanx isn't dead quite yet...but if it's not fixed it soon may be.
  It would help a great deal if the players
  that want to continue enjoying tanx, and 
  the majority of the tanx community, that
  are polite, (and obey the rules), would try
  and supply screenshots of the minority of 
  offenders, as it is not always possible to
  have Moderators (M.P's) present, 24/7. As 
  most know, i am currently working on ideas
  to improve the game, and hopefully, will 
  reduce the number of "bankers" within all
  games. 
  The program i use is screenhunter

The best place to find screenhunter is

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/downloads/downloadfiles.htm

Just click on screenhunter 4.0 free, and save to  
  ur computer. When u have downloaded it, set up is 
  fairly simple, open the program, set hotkey as F6,
  click active window (on the "from page"), then click 
  the "to" page, click clipboard and file sections, set
  file type to GIF or Jpeg, click automatic naming, then
  select the folder for files to go to, ie. my
  documents, etc. All u have to do then is on the 
  desktop icon, double click it, set for standby, then
  if u see anything in any of the games, press F6, it
  takes the picture, then attach it to an email, and
  send to moderator@flyordie.com.

Macca36 (FlyOrDie Moderator)
MASH ..im talking about DEAD as in most of the good players left. There can be over 800 noobs online but that wouldnt make the game fun .
and Con ..i dont know u so 

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Mar 4, 2005 12:55 AM]
First Rancidknewl many of the new players you see are old players with new nicks.

I still see many players from 01, 02, and 03 in the game.

LOL I seen a player yesterday that had a nick that was 3 or 4 days old and he had 400+ points, would you say hes a noob LOL

And Con has been at TANX for a long time and if you don't know him you must be the noob lol.

And your comment to him that ended with (stfu), what is it that that stands for, Profanity maybe?

Maybe thats why people make new nicks and don't let you know who they are.

TANX is a game that has been here for many years and will be here for many more. Its a game made for all ages so all the people don't see all things the same all the time.

If people would just use the mute butten rather then make comments back to players it would go a long way in making and keeping TANX the best online action game ever.

M.A.S.H.4077 
well said M.A.S.H. there are alot of rude punks the come in with one thing on there mind. get an arguement started i have seen many good players fall into there game next thing u know a mod comes in an does his job demeriting those breakin fod rules the ones that started it could care less they may not come back or atleast not for awhile an the good players complain about getting demerited but if you just use the mute on them to start with they fail to do what they came to do an get bored cause no one pays them any attention so they leave. an no good players wind up demerited a much better outcome there

Points don't matter..im talking about players.
First: First i told Con that cause he call me a moron,and who are you to defend him, his daddy??LOL

Second: Sayin that i dont know Con u trying to say that every player that started last year are noobs ,huh?
I dont need to know him, maybe u are interested in knowing him but not me.

Third: Learn when to say LOL
LOL lol LOL

Rancid, I have learned when to say LOL. lol LOL lol

Its like every time you make a post in the forum LOL lol LOL

Knewl, really you are a moron. Anywho the reason the "experienced" ppl have left is because there is no longer a challenge here only so much you can do . The only reason I come back every now and then is to make fun of noobs (i.e ppl like you knewl) but I do agree with you telling Con to you know what,  eventhough he pretty much is cooler then you will ever be. 
Im  even talking to you and i do care what you are saying cause its just a game. Being cool in TANX is cause.  you really  know the ppl personally and who they are. Maybe this is the only place that I can be cool Mexi.

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Mar 4, 2005 12:57 AM]
No, Rancid. I think it is quite clear to tell one's own personality by the way he acts in Tanx/Forum. Take "kobe" for instance. He acts "gangsta" while online. He acts as if he is the best in Tanx. Kobe thrives to cause trouble. I can tell 3 things about him and they are as follows: rude, arrogant, and most importantly stupid. 

As for your original post, I made an opinion on it. Who would spend about 2 minutes making up a post that puts the game down? And, of course, who would make a post as dumb as yours? 
dude rancis u dont  know when 2 shut up 
rancid* and if u think tanx is dead than just leave even leave the forums

What's the point of all this?  All I know is that I want my points to go higher.  Is that asking too much?  I think I get points faster fighting high pointed players, but they're hard to shoot.
YEs i think that if you consider urself an "experianced" tanx player then u need to ge a life and stop typing in these stupid forums u need to stop playing these games and grow some hair and be a man and stoiop worrying about "kids" (whoo these games r made for)coming in and not playing the way u want yall old farts just need to get a life--- ga man on the scene reppin

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Mar 4, 2005 1:00 AM]
Hmm... And people like you need to learn how to spell, and not waste ur time here telling people whats what. As it's you who is wasting ur time here. So go ahead and shut your mouth cause apparently you dont know anything about anyone on here.
ok every 1 i dont think its fair that every 1 is attackig rancid