Pope
Posted in 
Off-topic
Pope
please pray for the pope
bitte
por favor
s'il te plait
I believe he's fighting this with all his strength but it's just a matter of time till he goes. Most people might not agree with what I'm about to say but here goes...

I think people today want to see him die. Well why is that? It's almost like they want to see history, like the passing of the torch kind of thing. Do these people actually love the man as a human being? Or are they only interested in the news because he happens to be the Pope - a man of high status and significance on human history? What if he was a cashier in a convenience store? Would people care? This is why we never see miracles. People's prayers aren't sincere. You think all those people's prayers are going to be answered?

How can they expect for their prayers to be answered if they pretend to ask for his wellness but at the same time they halfway intend for him to die just so they can witness an extraordinary historical event. The only prayer I can offer for the Pope is that this world we live in can someday treat human beings as human beings and not some sort of reputation based figure. 

I'm a catholic, but I will not pray for my Pope just because I happen to be catholic. If God wants to take him then so be it. Just let God decide what to do with him, with you and me. Our prayers aren't going to save him. The only thing we can do is to make our intentions clear. And my intention is for God to deal with our world and I'm very sure my Pope feels the same way.

Pope John Paul II died at 2137 local time (1937 GMT) on Saturday following a series of worsening health problems including heart failure. 

I'm not a believer, but this man was so much more than a Catholic. He was an inspiration, a God of his era.

Rest in peace Karol Wojtyla
Very Sadly Pope John Paul Died about an hour ago.
He was a very courageous and wonderful man.
An inspiration to catholics and non catholics alike

Rest in peace 
John Paul had a great relationship with the Lord, Rest in peace son. May you be in paradise today.

Amen
A great Pope  a Great
 Man

Rest in peace
in my opinion, of all the past popes...i say john paul was one of the way better ones...rest in peace
First of all i am catholic and i dont want any people taking this the wrong way but this is how i feel. It is a great relief for me that the pope has now passed away his body couldnt handle it any more and i hated seeing him suffer so much. He was a wonderful man that so many people loved.

And Fat dragon you said that he was your favourite pope have u been alive long enough to remember any of the other popes?
lol no but ther has been like tapes after the popes death...John Paul II was the 264th pope and the 1st pope that wasnt italian for 450+years.