Search Terms:
Category or Forum:
Date Range:
Username or User ID:
Results Per Page:

Search Results: 481 [Results Per Page: 10]
1) Re: New Missions
Posted on Jan 8, 2008 7:22 PM by user Pyratic
    Congratulations! You are a brave guy! ...
2) Re: New Missions
Posted on Jan 7, 2008 4:25 PM by user Pyratic
    Vanity? Not sure what your trying to imply or say. But i too have a map to upload but until Sandy finds time to build me the map outline i cant upload my map. As always everyone wants everything asap ...
3) Re: New Missions
Posted on Jan 3, 2008 4:44 AM by user Pyratic
    Congratulations! You are a brave guy! ...
4) Re: New Missions
Posted on Dec 27, 2007 9:06 PM by user Pyratic
    Who cares if its been sloved. Most want the easy fancy guide so they dont have to think for themselves. I know you want to upload em you always have and im sure one day you will take over what ive ...
5) Re: New Missions
Posted on Dec 27, 2007 2:54 PM by user Pyratic
    LOL. Thats all i have to say. People really cant do anything without help can they? I will upload the new missions into LG as soon as i can. Due to it being the holidays, the fact that i let my ...
6) Re: to sandy
Posted on Nov 15, 2007 7:21 AM by user Pyratic
    I see no changes in the database as of today. In the future post the changes to the site and i will accept them usually the same if not next day. I normally check updates on LG every day M-F. ...
7) Re: Yodice
Posted on Nov 9, 2007 5:43 AM by user Pyratic
    Lol Nic im with you there.. The other night someone attacked my digger mistakeing it for a digger.. Needless to say they were suprised to loose to him :p ...
8) Re: Nub storage
Posted on Nov 7, 2007 3:47 AM by user Pyratic
    Listen, The only reason i sold 300 nubs to the store was so that i could create a slot to store on the market. I had 400 nubs in my house i took everything from my house except those and posted on ...
9) Re: Nub storage
Posted on Nov 6, 2007 6:20 PM by user Pyratic
    Well Juicy you said it... Its a bad idea to sell nubs to the store... But when i cleared both markets i saw plenty of players with 1-50 nubs being stored. and when i have well over 500 that id like ...
10) Re: Nub storage
Posted on Nov 6, 2007 7:55 AM by user Pyratic
    Housecleaning is done. After 45 minutes, 4k clicks and 21-22 million silvers nub storage is totally free on TA and all except one slot free on larki. 1,000 (qty. for sale: 21619)<no limit> ...
Search Results:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
  Next Page