Search Terms:
Category or Forum:
Date Range:
Username or User ID:
Results Per Page:

Search Results: 18 [Results Per Page: 10]
1) Dots on the nick name
Posted on Aug 27, 2017 1:31 AM by user dj exclusive
    I had this nice since 2010 and just wondering if I can get the flyordie dots back that our next to the nick names thanks ...
2) Re: Too many points removed each day
Posted on Aug 13, 2014 6:40 AM by user dj exclusive
    Its not perfecto shaun players still sit and lose points each day so really does nothing by deducting puntos each day this Is the only site to do that i would like To see the puntos deduction gone:| ...
3) Re: icon software
Posted on Aug 3, 2014 7:21 PM by user dj exclusive
    Stop useing program's or u won't have it ...
4) bullet room
Posted on Aug 1, 2014 1:42 AM by user dj exclusive
    There needs to be a faster auto draw system in bullet room is crazy been that way for years I remember why this room was first created down to 30 secs am going back and forth and still lose on time ...
5) Re: games ending in draws
Posted on Jul 3, 2012 3:54 PM by user dj exclusive
    you have a certain amount of moves to make before it ends in auto draw i think it is 50 consective moves. just improve your end game to win quicker :) ...
6) Re: player might use program sign
Posted on Jun 28, 2012 9:43 AM by user dj exclusive
    wysie i also seen you in room 1. and you have a program sign. and for that to go away stop useing your program. and we played in room 1 and you beat me with your program. i dont understand why ...
7) Re: winning games still loseing points
Posted on Jun 28, 2012 9:39 AM by user dj exclusive
    no i dont play lower players. i play players with at least 300 and more. when you see me check my info (Y):) ...
8) Re: winning games still loseing points
Posted on Jun 26, 2012 8:33 AM by user dj exclusive
    icf_king you are cup champion friend its simple. i have my setting for 3 games now when i won 2 and 1 draw that = 2.5 to 0.5 i dont understand why i should be the one to lose points lol when all the ...
9) hello
Posted on Jun 24, 2012 9:09 AM by user dj exclusive
    hi am still kinda new to backgammon i mostly play checkers can someone explain to me why the people i play get so many doubles and every move i hope they dont get they always get to take my pieces ...
10) winning games still loseing points
Posted on Jun 10, 2012 6:17 AM by user dj exclusive
    i dont understand when i win 2 games and then a draw i lose points how does the other player benefit from this makes no sence. something should be change about this :| ...
Search Results:

1 2
  Next Page