Search Terms:
Category or Forum:
Date Range:
Username or User ID:
Results Per Page:

Search Results: 174 [Results Per Page: 10]
1) Re: The State of the Game
Posted on Aug 7, 2009 6:13 AM by user malikar
    Mmmm... I now only stop in to play once in a great while-- to echo the others, without new features, the game has gotten downright boring. The only fun parts for me are to try to get to the top of ...
2) Re: Goodbye.
Posted on Nov 19, 2005 9:26 PM by user malikar
    oh! and may the bluebird of happiness poop on all your shoes. ...
3) Goodbye.
Posted on Nov 19, 2005 8:49 PM by user malikar
    Well, It looks like I have to say farewell to my friends on this forum... My parents don't want me to be posting any longer (they are nervous about the character of people who post. NOT the people in ...
4) Thanksgiving thankfulness :D
Posted on Nov 17, 2005 11:07 PM by user malikar
    I think that in light of the upcoming holiday that it would be great to post things that we are thankful for. Post anything you want. ...
5) Re: really annoyed...
Posted on Nov 16, 2005 11:29 PM by user malikar
    lol, I think that if he got 4 shovels that's revenge enough. :p ...
6) STinkbows!
Posted on Nov 16, 2005 6:26 PM by user malikar
    Wow! whose been buying all the stinkbows?! I made over 4 million on stinkbows alone yesterday! ...
7) Re: multiple accounts
Posted on Nov 16, 2005 2:28 AM by user malikar
    [u]malikar[/u] ...
8) Re: digging
Posted on Nov 16, 2005 2:20 AM by user malikar
    you have a better chance of picking up stuff outside the city walls, the forest is best I think, but more chance of being bugged by monsters if you mind them. I like the square one below the market. ...
9) Re: build buildings
Posted on Nov 15, 2005 11:59 PM by user malikar
    go to thord-artin on a boat (cost 5 million silvers) and build them their, unfortunately, their is nowhere to build them presently and until we clear a square you will have to hold onto them or drop ...
10) Re: Stock the TA Market
Posted on Nov 14, 2005 11:42 PM by user malikar
    you get nails from robbing. not stealing. and non-subs can't rob. period. ...
Search Results:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
  Next Page