Search Terms:
Category or Forum:
Date Range:
Username or User ID:
Results Per Page:

Search Results: 29 [Results Per Page: 10]
1) Re: DICE manipulation
Posted on Jun 26, 2019 5:22 AM by user backgammondude
    Thanks for your review: It´s strange to see, that nobody seems to be interested in the randomisation on this site... ...
2) Cheating with the randomisation
Posted on May 16, 2019 5:35 AM by user backgammondude
    I have recently been activ in this forum regarding this subject. My observations is very clear: Too many 6-6, to many odd combinations with very little - less than 1 0/00 - probability to happen. ...
3) Re: DICE manipulation
Posted on May 6, 2019 8:02 PM by user backgammondude
    You want discuss any further: And it´s all right with me... ...
4) Re: DICE manipulation
Posted on May 3, 2019 5:05 PM by user backgammondude
    But let´s be honest: You will not - or the owners will not - allow be to see and analyse my last 200-300 games... ...
5) Re: DICE manipulation
Posted on Apr 30, 2019 6:07 PM by user backgammondude
    Wonderfull!! - Thank you: How should I do then to access my last 256 games? ...
6) Re: DICE manipulation
Posted on Apr 27, 2019 7:06 AM by user backgammondude
    Isn´t there anybody out there looking for a reason for, why this conversation have ended? ...
7) Re: DICE manipulation
Posted on Apr 21, 2019 9:45 PM by user backgammondude
    But I guess the discussion have ended here? - Maybe the owners won´t allow me to examin my games? Maybe they will have to look into, how they are able to manage to manipulate the games with triple ...
8) Re: DICE manipulation
Posted on Apr 15, 2019 7:39 PM by user backgammondude
    You´re completely right. Especially when we are talking about very rare insidents... It will give anything between 0 and 2 positive observations. But: If I do the observation twice and it happens to ...
9) Re: DICE manipulation
Posted on Apr 15, 2019 10:56 AM by user backgammondude
    You are right about not making my subject (3 of the same doubles in a row) clear... I apologize for that!! ...
10) Re: DICE manipulation
Posted on Apr 15, 2019 10:48 AM by user backgammondude
    Sure I will: If you let my have access to my last 256 games I will show you, that 3 times in a row of the same double has happened not 1 time - but 3-5 times in that period of games (should be one ...
Search Results:

1 2 3
  Next Page