Search Terms:
Category or Forum:
Date Range:
Username or User ID:
Results Per Page:

Search Results: 46 [Results Per Page: 10]
1) Re: To Resubscribe or Not?
Posted on Feb 10, 2020 3:21 AM by user Newfoundland
    I'm not going to argue, that's not what I'm here for, enough said. ...
2) Re: To Resubscribe or Not?
Posted on Feb 10, 2020 12:57 AM by user Newfoundland
    Never ever played NSJ, nor have I spoken to him, I just see the many the comments from him in the forum regarding VIP's not being awarded. ...
3) Re: To Resubscribe or Not?
Posted on Feb 10, 2020 12:30 AM by user Newfoundland
    Wullie, everytime I have ever played in a tournament and have won, I have always been awarded my VIP's in a timely manner. I find it odd that NJS seems to never get his. Additionally, for the low ...
4) Re: To Resubscribe or Not?
Posted on Feb 8, 2020 10:24 PM by user Newfoundland
    NJS, I'm sure they won't mind seeing you go, like many of us, we are tired of your complaining. There are far worse things in life to worry about. ...
5) Re: Inaccurate Curl
Posted on Jan 5, 2020 5:06 PM by user Newfoundland
    If it was a game of luck, you wouldn't keep seeing the same players at the top of the standings. It's a game of strategy and precision, if you are good controlling the weight with the mouse, that ...
6) Re: odd "ice conditions"
Posted on Jan 4, 2020 5:01 AM by user Newfoundland
    When you place the broom on or very near to the center line, you must look at the rock you are throwing to make sure you are throwing the turn you want. As a test, move the broom back and fourth over ...
7) Re: odd "ice conditions"
Posted on Jan 3, 2020 7:27 PM by user Newfoundland
    This is quite normal when using "a full speed hit". You tend to have less control of hitting your target when you max yourself out. Your accuracy of hitting the broom goes down, as it does in real ...
8) Re: To Each Saint His Candle
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 3:35 PM by user Newfoundland
    Thank you Zumbarumba for your kind words. I have played on ice curling for the past 35 years and enjoy the sportsmanship and integrity of the game just as much as I love the game itself. Anyone who ...
9) Re: Tournament 11-07-2018
Posted on Jul 11, 2018 5:58 PM by user Newfoundland
    You are addicted to the points, statistics and your placement in these tournaments AIYANNA. Therefore, you will continue to subscribe, play and complain about the rules. It's only a game, try to ...
10) Re: Inaccurate takeouts
Posted on Feb 9, 2018 7:43 PM by user Newfoundland
    Takeouts are only inaccurate when you use really heavy weight, same as in real curling. If one is going left and one right, then you are doing something wrong, it's not the game. ...
Search Results:

1 2 3 4 5
  Next Page