Search Terms:
Category or Forum:
Date Range:
Username or User ID:
Results Per Page:

Search Results: 17 [Results Per Page: 10]
1) Re: cant get on darts
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 1:59 PM by user R&R
    try changing your settings in java to low risk. what operating system do you have? You could always download fire fox 50.0.1. If you do this make sure you turn off auto updates . don't install the ...
2) Re: Video - How a Veteran Plays TANX.
Posted on Aug 19, 2018 8:51 AM by user R&R
    I like this players attitude. not rude or disrespectful to anybody and he is willing to share great hints that would benefit new players like myself. I am very interested in learning the game and ...
3) Re: Dice
Posted on Jun 9, 2018 11:31 PM by user R&R
    Thank you Goddess, I cant say I agree with the punishment, I'm curious thought do you know what else they did to my account? I was banned me for a week, took away my points in only 301, dropped me ...
4) Re: Dice
Posted on Jun 9, 2018 11:33 PM by user R&R
    Thank you ...
5) Re: Dice
Posted on Jun 8, 2018 8:03 AM by user R&R
    Thank you, I'm not sure what set ends means but I'll figure it out. I do appreciate the response. I noticed my dice number was 6 around Christmas time 2017. Do you know why the system started me ...
6) Dice
Posted on Jun 7, 2018 10:43 AM by user R&R
    What exactly are the dice for? The inspired Rookie should not be given to a person that has played everyday for the past 2 years.... Can somebody look into this for me? ...
7) Re: Limit all IP's to 1 nick
Posted on May 12, 2018 2:59 AM by user R&R
    how funny is this........here is a definite solution to almost all of the harassing/cyber-bullying and not even 1 reply. It is obvious to me that this whole group of players including myself,enjoys ...
8) Limit all IP's to 1 nick
Posted on Mar 11, 2018 8:39 PM by user R&R
    The banning / DEMERIT of abusive players is having no real effect. These players are more than likely the type of player that assumes 20-30 nicks. Hold these people accountable for their actions. ...
9) Re: A year in review 2017
Posted on Jan 31, 2018 6:57 PM by user R&R
    That's very nice Tommy, If only everybody in here shared your enthusiasm.:) I wanted to thank you for always showing your support and having such a positive attitude . You are a very good person!!! ...
10) Re: How long do I have to wait for my gold star
Posted on Jan 21, 2018 9:21 PM by user R&R
    its now been 2 weeks and I have not received my reward also just won another 501 tournament. If the gold star is not to be awarded to winner please remove it from advertising. If nothing is awarded, ...
Search Results:

1 2
  Next Page