Search Terms:
Category or Forum:
Date Range:
Username or User ID:
Results Per Page:

Search Results: 16 [Results Per Page: 10]
1) Re: 2012 and before players ?
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 5:25 PM by user PЄRFЄCTSTROKЄ
    I started originally in 2002 as CueMaster, then changed up to CueMaster ~xp, then in 05 started this nic. I remember quite a few of you, and getting whipped at this game by you often. Nice to see ...
2) Re: Whos still plays?
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 5:16 PM by user PЄRFЄCTSTROKЄ
    I remember you Prodigy. Played a lot through wdw league. I too took a long hiatus. ...
3) Re: Who's been here the longest?
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 5:13 PM by user PЄRFЄCTSTROKЄ
    Jan of 2005 under this nic, but was originally CueMaster ~xp Feb 2002 played a lot with TopDog, and Lorna and Kite Flyer back in the day. ...
4) Re: Who Dares Wins (wdw) league
Posted on Sep 17, 2018 10:05 AM by user PЄRFЄCTSTROKЄ
    Just a quick note to shout out to everyone in WDW, I'm back after a very very long hiatus. I hope everyone is still around. I will look on the league site, and see about reregistering. ...
5) Re: Old Players
Posted on Apr 16, 2012 11:13 AM by user PЄRFЄCTSTROKЄ
    Hey Lion! Long time no see my friend! ...
6) Re: Hey all the old school fod players come out
Posted on Apr 16, 2012 11:07 AM by user PЄRFЄCTSTROKЄ
    Holly [u]insert expletive here[/u], ...
7) Re: 8Ball loss of players..
Posted on Apr 16, 2012 10:57 AM by user PЄRFЄCTSTROKЄ
    The only players that left were those who relied on the quirks of the old FOD for thier wins. The new design repairs a lot of game physics flaws, and adds a few things that would be dealt with on a ...
8) Re: 9Ball Tourney
Posted on Apr 16, 2012 10:50 AM by user PЄRFЄCTSTROKЄ
    Ash, ...
9) Re: problem with 9 ball pro rules
Posted on Mar 14, 2012 12:02 AM by user PЄRFЄCTSTROKЄ
    In professional 9 ball real world, there is no called shots, so the PRO rules on here are incorrect anyway. But since the current pro rules on FOD require called shots, that tactic is prefectly fine ...
10) Re: Jump Shots and Curve Shots?
Posted on Mar 13, 2012 11:54 PM by user PЄRFЄCTSTROKЄ
    As a former software engineer, it would be extremely difficult to impliment Masse shots and jumps, but not impossible. the current physics model does have a few flaws as far as spin and deflection ...
Search Results:

1 2
  Next Page