Search Terms:
Category or Forum:
Date Range:
Username or User ID:
Results Per Page:

Search Results: 36 [Results Per Page: 10]
1) Stalkers
Posted on Oct 1, 2018 12:50 PM by user Alsdouble
    6 months, from game to game, a stalker "elpabli123" I have reported this 1000 times. What do I have to do to get rid of this creature? Others have mentioned it too. Do something! ...
2) Re: Problems with the shots
Posted on Dec 27, 2016 12:37 PM by user Alsdouble
    No longer submerged in what looked like brown soup. Everything is good other than NO POWER in the shot. ...
3) Re: Problems with the shots
Posted on Dec 27, 2016 10:38 AM by user Alsdouble
    My NAVIDIA driver is up to date as of 16/12/2016 and I am playing Snooker on the latest version of Chrome for the first time ever on the HTML5 system. With a new mouse. ...
4) Re: New Version Pool
Posted on Dec 25, 2016 10:21 AM by user Alsdouble
    Admit it, you've ruined it. Shot power is down 80%. On Explorer 11 there is also a delay, a lag. On Chrome, Firefox and Safari there is no power. You would have to muscle a power shop with superhuman ...
5) Re: Problems with the shots
Posted on Dec 25, 2016 9:57 AM by user Alsdouble
    Exactly the same experience which virtually finishes me off after a decade or more (18-19 years?) playing these ball games. Safari, Firefox, Chrome +47, no power in the shot. On Chrome, when I can ...
6) Clock is Ticking, Snooker Shoot Out
Posted on Feb 15, 2016 11:52 AM by user Alsdouble
    [b]This would get rid of the slow plays, who spoil the game, Great format. 15 second shot reducing to 10 after five minutes. 10 minute games.[/b] ...
7) Game lag
Posted on Dec 7, 2015 2:01 PM by user Alsdouble
    Awful, 65% of the time. Jerking. Strobing. Lagging. Played a lot of games on here and it used to happen occasionally. Clear the cache it would go away, but now, it's impossible to play. Anyone else ...
8) Re: cheating
Posted on Apr 13, 2015 8:06 AM by user Alsdouble
    There's only one form of cheating on here and that is SLOW PLAY. Deliberate slow players should be 'attended to.' ...
9) Why permanent stun?
Posted on Jan 2, 2013 2:02 PM by user Alsdouble
    How many games a ruined because the standard plane ball shot is set at permanent stun? In offs 12 feet and more on the full size simulation, would be impossible in the real game. This also applies ...
10) Re: non subscribers have be right back activated, how odd.
Posted on Jul 12, 2012 8:52 AM by user Alsdouble
    Don't get it at all. BRB comes on automatically. I can turn it off by clicking on it but, cannot turn it back on. What's the point? ...
Search Results:

1 2 3 4
  Next Page