« Back to All Topics
Why?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Why?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Why?
As of today i have been banned from flyordie...

My username is "i_like_boobs"

i've had that name on flyordie since Dec 27th 2001... that is over a year and i've have been banned for an inappropriate name :@

If i don't get my name back i will expect a refund on my subscription. Whoever has done this needs to be told..

I feel i am a well respected player on flyordie and do not cause trouble amongst other players.

Check the Billards Forum for the people who are against this awful decision
BILLIARDS RULES OF USE:

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/8ball/en/help_billiard_mod.html

Nicknames:
You must not choose a nick which: 

1.4 refers to body parts or sexuality

then why did flyordie let him subscribe with this name?????
since my girlfriend seen this name she was well offended by it for a long time what a relief this name will no longer be on here i think any proper LADYS will agree its a awful awful name 

KNOWING IT IS NEVER TO LATE TO SAY I AM SORRY, 
I WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND APOLOGIES TO THIS SUBSCRIBER, 

IT WAS AN ERROR IN JUDGEMENT I MADE,
BASED ON THE BILLIARDS RULES OF USE AND I APOLOGISE.

regards,
ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG
Oh my god.  I am amazed and disgusted that you have banned such a respected player.

FlyOrDie i cant believe you have deleted Paul (i_like_boobs).  I have known Paul for quite a while now and in this time i have NEVER heard him say a bad thing about another player!! or been disruptive during the game or in the lobby.

You have stepped out of line big time with your Moderators this time.  Paul is a respected player and his banishment will not only effect his view on FlyOrDie but also the views of others who respect him, and his friends.

I suggest you reconsider your actions unless you again are too ashamed to admit your faults??

Pathetic.  I think you should find out the Moderators who are destroying this site.

Just my views, probable wont even get read lol :D

Takecare

Tommy
wooo hooooo nice that a Moderator can admit his faults.  

First thing FlyOrDie have done right in a while.

Way to go ;)

Tom
I was banned in tanx just because of the stupid moderaters. They act like babys with a new toy. What makes them so special. I will hate for them to be the president. We all would be dead already. You need to make that change flyordie and remove them at once. Or did they pay for that???:

>moderators act like babys  
excuse me wat is that 

> My username is "i_like_boobs"
NICE USERNAME 

weird it was banned
> i've had that name on flyordie since Dec 27th 2001...

WOAH
Bringing back topics that are 5 years old for no apparent reason is not allowed. Your account has been removed as a result of this persistent abuse of the forums.