Cheating in Go room question.
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear Moderators,
I am in the Go room all day everyday I send in at least one complaint about cheaters daily usually. I have found a way to beat cheaters using the pass reject scam they use. I was wondering, if I could use one of my friends tot simulate a cheated game showing others how to stop the pass reject cheat and post it on a video forum for others to see. I would like to do this in the unrated room, so hopefully other players can learn how to stop the rampant cheating in your Go room. I don't want to post this to in anyway reflect badly on your site. Please tell me if this would be an allowable thing to do. Thank you. KBAD out... ~
As long as the reputation won't be touched and the intention is obviously positive, I don't see anything wrong with your idea.

The last word belongs to the officials, though.

Merv
Every game i play,no matter if darts or snooker,the organisers,Of this set up,Are cheating
if you are pointing out a cheat or exploit i honestly recommend doing it as a guest or in an unrated room as it could be viewed as cheating and get you perm banned.