« Back to All Topics
How many nicks may I have?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
I realise that most players regularly change their nicks. So they start again as if they were beginners, but they win all games. Many real beginners are frustrated because of 90% of fake beginners. Snooker light has become a boring place, a meeting point of cheaters and fake beginners.... Most people are annoying, they try everything to make their opponents leave the game. So they win and get easy rating points....
The game has become sad and frustrating.
I have been playing this game for almost 10 years, but I have no more fun here. 
When you need the mods, they are not there.....

So one question: how many different nicks am I allowed to have?

tsesar
You can always avoid players with the  ≈ sign next to their rating, which denotes "beginners" (fake ones included).
This question is asked so manny times here....and

like always,you (flyordie) doesn't answer a simple question!

How manny isnt a diffecult question is it?

And if you dont answer it again,maybe its time to explain 

to your dear members,why you NEVER answer it,that would be 

at least FAIR and HONEST behaviour,like you suspect from 

your members!

Me wondering how you gonne avoid a straight answer this 

time,so how manny nicks you may have? ;)

"How manny isnt a diffecult question is it?"

It is, because there is not an exact answer.

I could say only one nick is allowed (would be an ideal situation), then you start to ask why are there so many players with multiple nicks.

Why?

Because on a site which allows free registration, it is not really possible technically to limit the number of registration per user.

Even if we allow only one, there will be thousands of new nicks daily, and it is not really possible to check one by one if they already have an existing nick. (not to speak about the fact that sometimes it is not possible to tell even after thorough investigation).

Therefore, it is generally (unofficially) accepted to create one or two more nicks, meaning you will not get banned for it.

However, if it comes to our attention that someone is using multiple nicks for questionable purposes, or simply is creating an abnormal amount of nicks, it will not be tolerated.

All in all, I can say, what our "Terms of Service" say:
"FlyOrDie reserves the right to restrict access for users who ... register multiple Accounts."

I hope this answers your question.

Use your nicks correctly.
When you are in a room of game you don't have the right to be connected with 2 nicks. Or you need the approval of a moderator (if you play and another member of your family wants to play by the same time).
And you don't have the right to cheat, ex : "point banking" with them. 
Use the nick of your choice during your games but respect the others. That mean be a true fairplayer every second here, that's all.