« Back to All Topics
Tourney fodball
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Tourney fodball
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Tourney fodball
28 players in tourney in fodball it is probably a great interest. I think, that substantial amount tourneys would cause that more players would be in a day. Fodball all the time is developing and with every another tourneys the interest will certainly grow.
Shaun
shaun if more tournaments for football is a great game and should be more publicity, like returning the old version of the game that was very good. E.M
5-10 people play Fodball daily yet you ask for Additional Tournaments..

The number of people who play in the monthly tournament probably only play to obtain Grand prix rating and VIP status, not because they enjoy the game, if they did they would play it more often obviously which they do not.

I think more Tournaments would benefit the game but it might do nothing to the number of people who play it daily..
really what this game requires is a change of version or return to the previous version, I have a list of 40 players who would return with a change of version, this version because it is boring, I really love this game and would like to enter when he wanted and see the room full, Admin Please do something about it. Thanks E.M.