Forums » Dear Moderators
hmmm ???
Replies: 9   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: lффизу (Jun 30, 2014 8:32 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  
lффизу

hmmm ??? Posted: Jun 30, 2014 8:32 PM
i thought if someone is breaking the rules in the system trny they get D/Q.. and possiable a demerit depending on there actions :S i witnessed tonite someone swearing in a game between mandywdw and owen...and the person didnt get a demerit or D/Q from the trny.. after 3 times the person sweared and all 3 was reported :S ... so lets get this right u can swear in a system trny and nothing will happen but if u swear on main rooms u get a deremit .. where does flyordie morals lie :S u saying 1 thing and we have to follow them but yet u do nothing about it when it is reported.. Also a moderator i wont name them went into there 2nd game and was all chatty to both players :S maybe i should follow flyordie rules and make them work when it suits rather then imputting them all the time :S

ThUnDeR

Re: hmmm ??? Posted: Jul 7, 2014 10:17 AM
Sorry for the late reply.

The person in question was penalised.

Please remember that FOD does not have 24/7 coverage. Reports get dealt with as and when a moderator is online (we all have lifes too..)

Many thanks for your assistance.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator

Battle Royale

Re: hmmm ??? Posted: Jul 11, 2014 1:07 AM
* we all have lives too*

lффизу

Re: hmmm ??? Posted: Jul 11, 2014 4:10 PM
yes u have lives to but if a moderator is on and in the room and also goes into the game after the ss as been sent in :S and yet he still stands in ranking for all to see :S

lффизу

Re: hmmm ??? Posted: Jul 11, 2014 4:13 PM
also if moderators cant cover 24/7 then simple hire more people in my opion i have seen this site go down and down over the years

FTW-Warrior™

Re: hmmm ??? Posted: Jul 11, 2014 4:42 PM
FlyOrDie Doesn't need more moderators.

It needs the original moderators.

Harrydog, Veriac, GHOST MP, Macca ect.

These moderators were always on "duty".

20ı4 нσℓℓαη∂

Re: hmmm ??? Posted: Jul 11, 2014 5:26 PM
FTW its not right i appely with 4 languas and adim say my chance are high

FTW-Warrior™

Re: hmmm ??? Posted: Jul 11, 2014 7:48 PM
What part of my post mentions your application for a moderation position or anything about the amount of languages you speak...?

I stated FOD needs to re-hire old moderators, the oldest ones like the ones i listed above, those guys were so Active on here and did a great job, especially Harrydog.

If you apply for a position and get no response it's most likely that your not suitable for the position..perhaps a history of banishments might be the cause, which is why iv never applied, iv been banned way to many times.

20ı4 нσℓℓαη∂

Re: hmmm ??? Posted: Jul 12, 2014 6:47 AM
English.German.Russia.Netherlands

CopyNpaste

Re: hmmm ??? Posted: Jul 14, 2014 2:16 PM
20ı4 нσℓℓαη∂

FTW its not right i appely with 4 languas and adim say my chance are high ***

Havent you just recently had a demerit?
your chances wouldnt be high

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page