« Back to All Topics
hmmm ???
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
hmmm ???
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
hmmm ???
i thought if someone is breaking the rules in the system trny they get D/Q.. and possiable a demerit depending on there actions :S i witnessed tonite someone swearing in a game between mandywdw and owen...and the person didnt get a demerit or D/Q from the trny.. after 3 times the person sweared and all 3 was reported :S ... so lets get this right u can swear in a system trny and nothing will happen but if u swear on main rooms u get a deremit .. where does flyordie morals lie :S u saying 1 thing and we have to follow them but yet u do nothing about it when it is reported.. Also a moderator i wont name them went into there 2nd game and was all chatty to both players :S maybe i should follow flyordie rules and make them work when it suits rather then imputting them all the time :S 
Sorry for the late reply.

The person in question was penalised.  

Please remember that FOD does not have 24/7 coverage.  Reports get dealt with as and when a moderator is online (we all have lifes too..)

Many thanks for your assistance.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator
yes u have lives to but if a moderator is on and in the room and also goes into the game after the ss as been sent in :S and yet he still stands in ranking for all to see :S
also if  moderators cant cover 24/7 then simple hire more people in my opion i have seen this site go down and down over the years 
FlyOrDie Doesn't need more moderators.

It needs the original moderators.

Harrydog, Veriac, GHOST MP, Macca ect.

These moderators were always on "duty".
FTW its not right i appely with 4 languas and adim say my chance are high 

What part of my post mentions your application for a moderation position or anything about the amount of languages you speak...?

I stated FOD needs to re-hire old moderators, the oldest ones like the ones i listed above, those guys were so Active on here and did a great job, especially Harrydog.

If you apply for a position and get no response it's most likely that your not suitable for the position..perhaps a history of banishments might be the cause, which is why iv never applied, iv been banned way to many times.
 20ı4 нσℓℓαη∂

FTW its not right i appely with 4 languas and adim say my chance are high ***

Havent you just recently had a demerit?
your chances wouldnt be high