Abuse and Harassment
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Abuse and Harassment
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Abuse and Harassment
Dear Moderator's,

Today I reported, "FadeBW." He had a filthy mouth. Typing things overtly sexual in nature. 
He particularly came after my good friend, "easter." Stalking in our game too. I played him his first game under that nick name.I had to quit it.
 He's disgusting. He started on easter again who was kibitzing. 
easter tried to report him. She couldn't quite get the hang of it. She wanted me to make sure on her behalf that she too was abused in a cruel, sexual and mean spirited way by him/her. We didn't know at the time a non-member like herself could post here.
I gave FadeBW a couple of warnings before I reported him to no avail. His response was, "I'll just make another nick."
I said, "I'll report you in that one too if you don't stop bothering the girls here."

Anyway, I found out easter will be able to get into The Forum. She had left when I came back. I am sure, when she can she will join me in this complaint.

Thank you for all you do. It's much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Contessa

Hi Contessa,

Action has been given to the user mentioned above. If harassment still ongoing please notify us through 
http://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en
 w/ screenshot provided.

For more info on how to make a screenshot, here's the link:

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/screenshot.html

or simply use the report abuse button which can be found in player's info. 

Have a good day..

[Edited by: Goddess. on Jul 13, 2014 9:55 PM]

Hi Goddess,

Thank you for your help. I have saved the links that you've suggested.

I appreciate your quick response.

I feel safer now, as will my girl friend when I pass this on.

Hopefully, this was just a flash in the pan.

Thanks for all you do.

Take good care,

Tessa
Dear Moderators ! Yesterday the player under the nickname "çükünyo" insulted me. Please take action about it. Thank you for understanding !
>Dear Moderators ! Yesterday the player under the nickname "çükünyo" insulted me. Please take action about it. Thank you for understanding !

Reports against users should not be made on the forum.  Please use the correct means of contacting us for such reports.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator
I see Thunder,

Okay.

Consider it done.

Thank you.

Warmest wishes,

Tessa