« Back to All Topics
there shall be more spectatours to be able to watch ur game
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
dont u think? there shall be more spectatours 2 be able to watch a game? 
i only want to no ur opinions
thanks
yeh in a league game there can be like 16 players in the tournament and in the final maybe 8 have stayed to watch who wins but cant see :P
Yes especially in tournaments the game with the "Crown" in theres ALWAYS 5 spectators.
And sometimes, there is a really top game going on and it is 
Mission impossible
 2 get into it. it wud be a gd idea :) but then agen...say u had 10 people in sum 1's game..it would make the players lose concentration ;\...soo i dno, gd and bad
Good because there is always the 'mute spectators' button;)

Subscribers should at least have priority over non-subs like moderators do (can enter any game even if it is full)
yes 

a sub should enter a full able and kick a random nonsub out :p
yeah around 100 spect. shall watch the game lol
Narrow that down to 20 like old times, would be excellent, with subbed getting priority!
I would also like to increase the amount of allowed spectators. Is there any constructive way to communicate this change request wish to flyordie team ?
wouldb't it also cause lag if you add more specs?:O 
 just keep it 5 with kicking non-subs out ? :) would be nice .. and funny :p

~AJ
I agree with Concept. Also, I think some people would find it annoying if there were too many guests coming in and out ;)
do u also agree with kicking out the non-subs Beppe lol ;)
I said I agreed with him, so obviously I agree that subs should have priority. I have always backed up better terms for subs.
I totaly agree to this. About 10 players would be awesome.
I also think subs should get priority over moderators. Kicking them out of the game to make room for a sub is most fitting. I don't see them having to pay for their rating ;)!