Is This a Mistake???
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Is This a Mistake???
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Is This a Mistake???
Hello Moderators,

Today at tanx i entered to speak to one of my friends called " Jeff ". When suddenly i got a private pm from Flyordie moderator " TCA NightWalker" that he had to remove my introduction. I am confused to why my introduction got removed, as i didn't have nothing such as offensive,racist,inslutive or any other such thing. This is what i had on my introduction : " Representin brooklyn/bronx to d fullest! #100 "

He then pm me to said the reason it got removed it's cause of the " #" hashtag? HUH???? O.O I didn't know using hashtags are against the rules lol????

i would like a proper explanation as i am really confused..
I don't see an issue there myself but I wouldn't bother about it mate, just get a new intro I guess, but i seriously see nothing wrong with what you said.
its a lie that u have never been bad behaviour.for just a win vs u in c4 some days ago u were thretening me of bann.its ur bad behaviour that may have made thos in tanx .wish u all the best on this topic.
Regards,

UBR Mago :p :)
Please stop lying, your introduction that was removed was not exactly what you mentioned here.

Thank you