Dear Moderators
Player point banking
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Player point banking
Can you please tell me how this player has not been banned "carita felíz"

Look at these stats 
http://i.imgur.com/HW59tRu.png

I've highlighted the obvious point banking going on with their friends from memory. How on earth this player can get away with this I have no idea.

They have been doing this for at least a week now, I assumed they would have been dealt with. But obviously there they are, still transferring points from their other accounts & from their friends who are using multiple accounts to give points.
Your report has been reviewed and considered ,

Thank you 

Translator
morning translator,
please can you look at two players in curling who are once again points banking,.
i beleive they have been reset twice but still persist in playing all zeros and ---- players,.
there names are pilou60 and stone of scone

thanks kokobear
kokobear , 

unfortunately there is no rule which can punish these acts , but in my opinion keeping playing low ratings is not Fair and it doesn't show the level of the player .

Anyways they're not subscribers and they will not affect the top list .

you're report has been considered and we will look forward those cases in the future .

Thank you
Hey Translator. This player in connect 4 is constantly milking 0's, I rarely see them playing anyone over 50 points.

http://i.imgur.com/s9UPGsT.jpg

They was subbed last month & I'm gussing will sub again soon to sit on 750 milking 0's while using a program.

I feel that there has to be something done, they are outright programming against players who are basically just starting the game, to gain a better win/loss ratio & points. Also I don't understand how someone has the time to do this all day.

Thanks for any type of reply aswel.
Also one more thing, When can I play games again on flyordie? It's been 4 months since I last played a game on here. & despite this I was banned nearly 2 months ago on another nickname for "evasion" even though I have not played a game since mid Febuary. I do want to subscribe again & play from time to time with friends, but it does not look like it will happen when I'm getting banned for evasion ?
TóMòRŕóWȽàńĐ  , 

i may give the same answer as i did to the previous reply in this topic . 

If you want to join back to play safe and respecting the rules , you're welcome . 

Thanks for the reply.

also regarding me playing again, I would also like to join back and play games, but I don't see much point, unless I can be assured that, say if I made an account a week from now and subscribed, that a week down the line I would not be banned for "Ban Evasion" as I was nearly 3 months back, despite be not being banned at all since January or December If I recall, therefore making the excuse of a "Ban Evasion" obsolete.

I do understand the rules of use, I also have an eye for justice. That being said, I would like to discuss this in private, not on a forum post where anyone and quite possibly the moderator who did provide the (As I like to call them) Undisclosed bans back in March could see.

Is there a email in which I could use to contact you, besides the flyordie auto mailing system on the "contact page"?

Thanks for the time
translater, thank you for your reply.
Cheating

Any form of unsportsmanlike behaviour will not be tolerated, FlyOrDie reserves the right to reset points to zero and/or ban your nickname for this offence.

It includes:

artificially adjusting your rating (resetting, banking, playing another of your other nicknames .