« Back to All Topics
VIsiousness Over The Top in Othello/Reversi Room
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear good folks, I have seen over a dozen gr8 player's and great people become disgusted with the Insane and frequent abuse, harrassing and defaming families and character assaintaion, programs and cheats. Sick of it! So much so, not  long ago took a Month off.- Illegitimi non carbarendum, to paraphrase; Don't let the basta*** get you down." So, cos love of Othello and FOD I'm back.
 However, no desire to be there a lot @ moment to be a kind Hostess as my parent's trained me 2 be. :(

-Still enjoy welcoming all.- Still killing with kindness the Dark sided one's. They're mentally &/or emotionally ill, sad, lonely, have no life, whatever it is, they are in pain. Must be to get their jollies hurting, baitng, disrupting, being anger-freaks of rage. Way too long this is going on. By many of the same one's as well.
Also, for public 2 read, The Bullies some months ago purposely ganged up on me, mad I reporeted them so much and bore false witness against me. Was Demerited for Harrassment and abuse! Me? Lol. :-p hm, thx for removing it early after my communication you guy's~*Still, it was a horrible and humiliating experience.:p

BTW. Tempting to ask to be a MOD to help...know one needs to be invited. Doubt I'd be able to or want to if even considerd. Peeps have said I should be, no way. Giggles.
 Cannot stand thinking could not flirt, kid around and laugh the same way.

-Been online at VOG, Vinco Online gamesite 1999-20004. This crap was better controlled. Yet, they had many more volunteers. Sysops=Heavy Hitters could ban...Host's to check out things in a light and fun way.-If, there is anything I can do as a small part to help, pls speak to me when you have the time.

-Anyone, everyone, please feel free to Reply. We need feedback.I'm speaking for many good one's. They dun bother to The Forum, or wanna.

"May God bless and keep you always and, may you stay 4-ever young."-Dlyan

Be well,
Tessa

Blessings to you know who especially )))* :-p
Hi, 

Your wordes : " Anyone, everyone, please feel free to Reply"

what response you expect that ..  

Regards

Hi,

Good question. Generally try not to have expectations, however, at the time, was interested in anyone else's experience with these things. Regardless of what game's they played.

Told people in Reversi/Othello I wrote this and how to find it hoping that someone might agree, disagree and/or have suggestion's, a compromise, anything. 

At the very least I got this out,it made me feel better.

Thanks for you're Reply:)*

Regards to you too.

Hello, I often read the forums and write and know that you deal only Reversi. You should also take a leap into the room of the lady. It 'a jungle, total anarchy. Players who make bank. From the time I reported on the various players making bank, and complacent players exchanging points, but the moderators do not consider what I say. Maybe because I'm not a subscriber. There are players who have multiple nicks, some have more than 50 and make them always play together. I reported them, but they are still there to play. I wonder who has an interest in not banning them swindlers. The moderators know their nickname, perhaps it is time to do a little cleaning. What do you say?
Hiya,

"Leap into room as Lady?"

Naive or not, simply don't believe th MOd's favor paid members more. After all is said and done, a good game site is vastly spread by word of mouth...so to speak. The Moderators do thier best with all who write here, report harrassment, cheats and/or abuse.
 Programs are allowed at reversi and other places here. I find it a solution to not having automated Bots, Programs to play as does, Vinco Online game Site. Think 4-6 of them at all kinds of levels of skill. Um, that site is empty for many years now in Reversi.

Been too into chatting with fellow Othello-er's to get serious about Zebra/ WZebra, Bots are more fun to me. Maybe the fact FlyOrDie allows programs, and often marks nick names as such..."!" ...is a good thing. In my humble opinion they present a challenge to those that wish to test thier skill against such higher levels of play:))*

If people have no better thing to do then to play themselves to wrack up points to be a Big Shot red Player, well, at least they are not doing anything worse out there in the world.~*
If, brings joy what the heck can I say. Not a judge, jury and surely not a Punisher.

Live and let live. The more and more I know about life, the less and less I know. Wink, wink.

Thanks for your Reply.
Be well,
Tessa

P.S. too lazy to spell check..Lol:-p