« Back to All Topics
Translator
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Translator
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Translator
Dear Translator, every time I reported a scam I have always done in private. I do not know if you are a moderator, if you're like me and I make you two questions to which no one has ever answered: why have been banned for flooding? I had two nick and one was banned for multiple nicknames. Another question: Why two nick I have been banned and allow the player to have the list with all the nicknames of banking with over 150 nick? If you are a moderator you have the duty to answer ... Thanks
what are the nick that belongs to you that you want to know why they were banned ? 
nicknames are: Denver and Grande Stevens. I never did the bank and I had these two nicknames. If two nicknames are multiple, 150 nick what they are? nick billionaires? I have always pointed out by nick to Denver all the players who were bank. Denver has been banned for flooding .. amazing, just because I pointed out cheaters. Absurd
The reason then is clear  "flood" , you have to use a correct form or report instead of reporting with a large text here in forum .

this way you protect yourself from accusing others .

Thanks for understanding