Mega Cheater in Reversi
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mega Cheater in Reversi
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mega Cheater in Reversi
Dear FlyOrDie!
FlyOrDie user called " R we there yet " has been cheating in Reversi game for ages. He has many registered usernames and he gives himself points DAILY. In fact he is a progger but he is even scared to play against real opponents with his program he uses his program to beat weak players on his low nicks then he gives points to his main account from his lower ranker names. I call it cheat it's a shame that a player owns the crown who doesnt know what fair play is
I hope you can take a look on him and the nicks he own
Hi

Same process that a former member crowned on game P4 ... Who saw its crown removed and reset his score ... Denunciation via --->

http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html

---> Fill the Moderator contact form.

Regards.
I have to agree here, they have been point banking here for over 2 months. And now that Aresenal2248 has got the crown, R we there yet has been banking daily even more so than usual to try & get their crown back.

The users I've seen R we there yet point bank with are;
American_Sniper
Black__OPS
Bullies_be_gone
Manise.
gracelyn
Scuba_Diver

There was more nicks but I've forgot, I sent some SS's in a few days back but it seems nothing was done.
Hope this cheater gets removed ASAP
Been pondering this. Here's my 2 cents; Since reverse FOD allows programs, marks them with "!" and Pix of computer, when they figure out a cheat, I a sense I find these posts a bit confusing. Is it the problem of people playing against their selves?(which for me is legitimate), or the rest of it? Too many nicks. Why have you not Given R We a Demerit, or have you? FOD Othello is my 2nd home, vacation land. Met many Othello players live, played in many live tournaments , been to 2 WOC's. So, I take this seriously. I support FOD as a subscriber, as well as give gifts of membership. Um, I put my $ where my mouth is, like I did when played at Vinco Online Game site.  
I believe in you as well as the dear MOderators~*.

So, anyway, many cheats there, yes. Other's have said to me what was posted here. Was in shock.
Cheaters, programmer's etc. Always there. What concerns me more is, being civil, polite, kind to each other. Not allowing anger control freaks to dominate Lobby chat, stalk games, harass and abuse others. Lastly, perhaps take a harder look at those of us that pay. Even the monthly fee is difficult 4 many, especially, kids. Not asking for immunity.  Wrong is wrong in any book.~* Um, was told same things as the Post say's, the same nicks, banking points all that jazz. Still and all, Gracelyn is innocent, not R We there yet. Maybe Andy too. Dunno'. Know 1 thing as long as any male or female wears a Crown, there will be other's ready to take it away....wink...wink:))) Happy Holidays, tks for all u do.:p

If my friends were perfect, I wouldn't have any ))))* xoxox
To whom it may concern,

The other side of the coin, if you will. Throughout all of this mess, no matter who is wrong or who is right, all we/I need to do is not fight, argue, and/or buy into whatever a few people may say and think they know about someone.

At this point it needs to be said, Andy has been a good friend to me and I to him. This crap gets in the way of many of us getting along. He's a family-like member for a few of us. He is bright witty, funny, and a good player, and as his profile says, "Lets have fun." Fun is all I believe deep in my <3 he wants. Just to be cared for and accepted as most all of us do.

-I allowed myself to get bogged down in last post, by listening to who thought they must know what they R talking about, since they stated what they thought were some facts. Not computer savvy anymore. Wrongfully, took *The experts*alleged facts, without the usual scrutiny normally have inside myself.

Perhaps, the accuser's need to do what I have been forced to do to survive, "Examine motives." Have been today.

Why is there an attack on one person? There are plenty of bullies there. 
Am good friends with our former Champion who held the Crown. He was metallicarox...a mentor as well. A dynamite guy. He got the same kind of B.S. as R We there yet is now. He was driven away by it, and, the personalities over principles, when it needs to be the other way around.

Think that whomever gets the way too coveted Crown in Othello will also have to be willing to eat horse poop and hold their :p or else. Not saying anyone's poop dun smell.
"If my friends were perfect, I wouldn't have any." 
Must say, when all *is* said and done, it's not right of me or anyone to publicly *Character ass-asin-ate *.  anyone. This feels all wrong. I for one apologize for buying into this Gang Mentality. We all know, if it were possible, we need more MOderator's. For now, guess it isn't or, we'd have 'em.
-If U R willing to spread such anger here, go pick on someone else, 4 a change. Just not me:p:p:p
((((Happy Holiday's, peace on earth real & virtual:)))*

Just Tessa

Hi,

Cheating is equal to dishonesty. And support for cheaters and equal to corroborate these facts.
Cheaters does 've that only goal and the word "friend" 's unknown to them.
When we realized this, we all understand....

A cheater member on sites and honest in life, it doesn't exist.  Regards. 

Hiya,

Obviously me trying to retract my first post has not worked. Sad that there is no way 2 Delete it, as far as I know.

Let's talk about other player's please...all cheats. programs, bullies, dishonesty should be punished by FOD not just one. If you're gonna go after one(that you think is dishonest), then go after all that you think/and or know to be hurting FyOrDie. It may take "one apple spoils the bunch," however, if u pick out all the rotten one's you thereby have a group of delightful healthy one's. A bunch of gr8 people and players. Sad, but, Reversi here, holds the long time reputation of sickos in all form's. Some of us would like to help clean it up.

With the answer to that I leave it all up to you:))))*

God bless, season's greetings, may we all sta 4--ever young.

Tessa