« Back to All Topics
Website FLYORDIE
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Website FLYORDIE
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Website FLYORDIE
I would like to suggest the better contact between players.
Is there such possibility that players could write to oneself like on the watch?
It is about in order to send the message to somebody and he will read her out if is available because not everyone knows itself and has a telephone number to himself. I think that it is a cool idea and certainly useful.
Shaun Murphy 1
Been suggested before.  Won't happen.
Hey Shaun,

I don't believe social media is the focus of this site, rather just strictly anonymous gaming. If you really do wish to send a message to a online friend there are many other methods on the internet such as via email, messengers and various other social media networks if you trust them enough to add them. 

Even the chat feature in place is already taken for granted as it results in more abuse than friendly chatter. Would you really want your gaming rivals messaging you while offline? Only to come back online to receive a lot of spam of how they can beat you, etc etc
This whole website is seriously outdated. They need to update more than chat & messaging to please the players on this. Wasting your time requesting anything now. It's too late. They won't change anything.

Just quit and find a new website to play games on unless you enjoy games with space invaders graphics lol..
I cared only about developing the side and a lot of competitors:)
I think that it wouldn't be an evil idea. Side flyordie should develop.
Thanks for responses:)
 Shaun
The focus is on Chess, it is WHAT seems.