« Back to All Topics
four in a row and pointbanking.
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear moderators Ker-I and ct945 are pointbanking on a daily basis. There is nothing being done about it. They even come to lobby and brag about it. Its very frustrating to see genuine players are being cheated on. They even have the audacity to turn around and accuse you of pointbanking and laughing it off. When I warned them several times they go and say go ahead and then carry on blatantly pointbanking. One other thing I tries several times to fill in a moderatir form, full of bugs. Its not just me who is accusing them several others too, and have made  reports. Yet they carry on pointbanking with their friends and their own nicks.
What do you mean by "genuine players are being cheated on"? Them having more points affects you in no way even if they are truly banking in four in a row. You can continue to play games for fun with other players. It's not like your PC is being hacked or they are taking points directly from you when banking so stop making a big deal about it. Using a program makes more sense when you don't want to get cheated on but two players banking among each other doesn't really have a impact on your game or your username. So carry on with your day and let the mods take care of it when they desire.
I mean its not fair to players who are trying to get the crown by playing fair. Especially when you have players pointbanking to get to the top. Besides, pointbanking is not allowed according to flyordie policy. It would be nice if there was some action taken. Btw I do enjoy my game playing four in a row,also its my choice if I want to post a topic about it, good day.
I think Johnny had a big problem with me and ker-i. 1 week, even more, stop not harass people and not just me and ker i others also complain about your behavior on the game. So those, stop harassing people, and caring about your game has you , even coex you to explain not to disrupt the games.
Oh speak of the devil, look who it is. Funny isn't it ct945 that someone actually is speaking about it. Just yesterday in front of about 7 lookers we all saw you pointbanking again, this time with cubaze. Cubase was red and won the game, just about to hit the winning shot, what happens he runs out of time purposely to give you a win. What a joke. 
Hey Johnny, running out of time is really hard to judge if it is point banking or not. Perhaps the user lost connection, got distracted, or could not attend to the computer for any other reason. Like i said prior, so what of it if the user truly wants to give his or her points away? Let them. If it goes on long enough that it is noticeable such as gaining crown status, then action may be taken. But none of the mods have time to enforce small occurring like this without legitimate proof. The site wants to keep their players, not scare them away. So even banning a honest player without enough evidence can cause a loss of users and money (subscribers) to the site. Like i said before It is not intruding with your gameplay or directly stealing points from your nickname so just let it be.
U speak for me the pb, but ut friends natalia, not better, i see Natalia pbanking with 3 or 4 nickname à natalia for take the crown, then that normally, thé crown, is visca vs me, 633 and 629.
Yes I saw that too when it happened. But his not my friend, I barely know the player.