« Back to All Topics
Bye Everyone
Posted in 
Tanx
Bye Everyone
Posted in 
Tanx
Bye Everyone
Hello everyone..  Alone I want to notify that MYSELF will be leaving of the Tanx definitely, because of the Studies. ..Agradeço to everybody that they helped me and they fight for that this I play be an environment of peace and tranquilidade, excuse mine you fail and himself sometime I attacked someone. ..Want leave from here in peace and conciente of that I helped many persons.  A big embrace to everybody my friends, and moderators (harrydog WG,JUDGE,UnidosRevolution and StreamLine) ...  I passed happy moments here, and I did many friendships, more MYSELF eat says him dictated everything that is good hard little more the friendship remains" ...New warlike they arose do of this place a pleasant environment
/bHave nice day!!!Thanks by Attention...]

TerminatorAzteca
Bye. :) Always sad to see a member leave. :(

Good luck with your studies. ;)
Gah...People leaving...it's something we have to deal with with life.:( No matter how sad things get, we have to live with it. One final Good bye from me.:(

PS other people can still say goodbye-its just me that will say bye once more.:(:(:(
termintor if ur genralcracker den whos genralcracker2?
Generalcracker2 isnt terminator. Have fun terminator, study hard and stay in school.