« Back to All Topics
software or cheating
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
software or cheating
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
software or cheating
Good morning, I would like to ask you a question: how is it possible to play 501 games and win 487, representing 12 and losing only 2. I refer to the player user 28747187. Also known that players who challenge it are always the same. How is it that this player using software does not have the red icon? Thank you
Hi I know he lets him self win with his other nicks he has like 10 on proxy 
Seen it like 40+ times this week with that player 
Keep safe sky-22
Don't play darts then, most just play their own other names all the time! Also darts tournaments are not auto selection ! That's why I will never subscribe to flyordie until they sort it out.

Flyordie creator please create some kind of security so people don't create multiple names to cheat to get more points. Maybe have them take a picture of themselves showing there id just a idea. Do something at least i am tired of the cheaters is not fair for the rest of us that play fair.
No one is going to show their government issued ID just to play a game. Get real. If numbers by people's names upset you so much, seek help. They are meaningless numbers in real life.... so maybe you should get a real life and that will solve your problems here. 
MarkWallisburgh you get real talk for yourself i have no problem showing my id only people who have something to hide or are cheaters would not want to do it. Maybe is meaningless to you but i don't think is fair to cheat to get points. Have you seen people getting killed on craigslist because someone is either selling or buying something and then they kill them for no reason is that real life enough for you. Craigslist has no rating system or any kind of identification and that is why it happens if there was more security these things wouldn't happen. If you and others don't want too show identification it would be better because only honest and people who play fair would be allowed to play and the games would be more fun to play without certain bad people who only cause problems.

Uh what does killing people and craigslist have to do with cheating? The answer? Nothing. 

PS: If FOD required an identification system for players to play, 99% of the site user-base would be gone the next day.

Richard_V - You're talking crazy. Do you know what "identity theft" is?  If so, why would showing a government issued ID online to pay a game be a good idea?

How about getting a life and NOT taking an online game so seriously? The "rating" system here isn't a way to grade yourself as a person. 

SèþħįŕƟƭϦ it has everything to do with it is called irresponsibility. Ebay has a rating system so you know who you are dealing with so do other sites so is more secure. Then i have to hear on the news bitching about it day after day certain people get killed then don't bitch about when people dies because didn't want to the add the security. Only the bad people would go away or are hiding something you would give flyordie the informatiion the to the people playing on flyordie. 
We would show it to the creator of flyordie not the regular people playing at flyordie. I don't think the creator of flyordie would do identity theft on us since he created the game for people to play the games but it doesn't have to be by id but some form of security that 1 person can't have multiple accounts if not by id then by any other form that will prevent multiple accounts to gain points.
 Richard_V  - You're a nut if you think FlyOrDie is the same as a multi-billion dollar company. Why would FlyOrDie have state of the art security like EBay or another multi-billion dollar company? 

You're crazy if you think people will post government issued photo ID's to play a free online game. Look at all of the credit card info that gets stolen each year. That's bad enough but now people millions of people's ID's being stolen and Identity theft going up 10,000%??? You're insane man. What's wrong with you?
MarkWallisburgh like i said it doesn't have to be by id any form that would prevent 1 person from creating multiple accounts would be fine by me.

Name the ID or "item" that would "prove" who someone is, if it's not photo ID?
How about complete name of the user a picture of the user and sms verification.
Still, who would do that? Even so, a photo can be pulled from anywhere, how would you match it to the name provided???
People already put there pictures on facebook and other sites. Maybe flyordie could verify with people facebook page. Also some people are paying for membership on flyordie so flyordie already has there credit card info so i don't think it would be a problem for people willing to get verify.
They only have credit card information from subscribers. Most people are not subscribers. Also, anyone can have any picture on FB. They can have a fake account easily. So again, this will not work and almost no one will go through the effort and risk of all of this to play an online game. 
Some security is better than no security because it creates obstacles. They will probably go to a easier site rather than going to the trouble of creating fake facebook profile etc. If any security is added in the present or future it will be up to flyordie since they are the creators of the site.
They can make some easy verifications

And most importantly make a 5 or 10 euro or higher for an account to can be created..then the multyple acccounts will be much lower..they think twice when they realise they must gave 20 euro for one account creation
Nobody will ever pay for accounts. This is a free to play website full of free games, so get that idea right out of your head.