« Back to All Topics
Cheaters In the Tournament
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
I signed this nick in FlyOrDie, and always had the curiosity to take part in tournaments for the signed players, but when looking at the list of winners, I noticed that some are declared  cheaters, such as "Gerardo DF" (Win 09- 09-2016), "Shaum Murphy no1" (This won 6 times!), "♛λℓєxαиdєя" (which won the last tournament of the 19th of October) ... in this last tournament, I noticed that there were three cheaters! (♛λℓєxαиdєя -.ЖGonzaloЖ. And jorgefran), these three players are clearly cheaters, do not play fair way, do not obey any Fair-Play standard, and yet (except the jorgefran who give up in early) are not banned ?! If they want to use in the program room 1 FlyOrDie, ok ... is not forbidden, it would still be wrong, but does not break the rules of FlyOrDie,  when using  programs in tournaments? It is not the FlyOrDie says that  BE PROHIBITED USE PROGRAMS IN TOURNAMENTS? I need some clarification on that, and  I wonder if the company Hungarian FlyOrDie allows this type of policy harmful to real players, who just want peace and the right to be able to play a fair tournament, I I speak for myself, I have signed this nick, but I do not know if I will return to re-sign ...

Thank you, and once again I ask the understanding of the moderators.

Hello français
I also have noticed the bad behavior of some players in tournaments of tanx. Unfortunately due to the lack of supervision of moderators in the competitions, these cheaters have taken advantage to elect even among themselves who will be the winner, turns up once in a while the first place.
Funny that these players only appear in the tournament.
Hello O EXTERMINADOR 

Repeat please tournaments "Tanx" the months of September and October 2016, and tell me where you see the same three members turn for the place winner. Thx.

But i think you took a bad example.

Regards.
hes talking about sgt gumbo and ubr sunlover

It's True, the lack of supervision eventually affects us all. I miss that tournaments where only honest players, using the brain itself, creativity, skill, technique and strategy mixed with adrenaline... These rather were real competitions. Only I hope the moderators think that way too.