« Back to All Topics
Banned Permanently
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Banned Permanently
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Banned Permanently
Hello, I do not understand why they did not post my question in the forum, but there is no problem. You do not have to post my question too if you do not want to, but I insist that everything was a mistake, I created a nickname called ♥ PatoPerfeito ♥ in honor of my girlfriend in 2015, I NEVER insult anyone with this nick, so on 02/26 I tried to login With that same nick and Flyordie informed me this: "This nick is not registered in our games", I found it strange, so I went in the email that I registered the nick (PatoPerfeito) and I noticed that there was nothing wrong, the Password and nick were correct. I returned to Flyordie and re-entered the nickname and password, and again the message appeared: "This nick is not registered in our games" (I do not remember exactly the message, it was something like this) so I clicked on "I forgot my password" , And I did the whole procedure, and then Flyordie informed me: "There is no record in our games with this email, you can make a new record with this email" (I can not remember the exact words, but check the files yourself, You will see that I tell you the truth) That's what it's all about! I thought it was some problem (bug) of Flyordie, I thought that my nickname had just disappeared, I did not find in any way that it had been banned, so I created again the same nick (It is impossible to create two nicks in the same email in Flyordie) and I created the same nick twice in the same email, I did not really do to escape banishment, because I DID NOT KNOW that this nickname had been banned, Flyordie did NOT inform me When I tried to log in with it, I just said that the nickname did not exist. Please, look at the issue without prejudice, as well as many players of this site, I have already committed errors worthy of demerits, but in this case I am innocent, therefore I did not log in to escape the ban, I just logged in because I thought it was just a bug from Flyordie . Only that. If you do not want to talk to me here, I leave my email to contact, I respectfully await your contact. The following: othelloclassic@gmail.com

Thank you.