« Back to All Topics
Four in a row
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Four in a row
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Four in a row
okay as we know Pikachu™ is the crown right now in four in a row and lot of players been noticing the illegal pointbanking going on around the crown and some of us been protesting about it and moderator just banned the protesters and not do anything about illegal pointbanking. when Pikachu™ and the friend harass others it's hard to find a moderator and when we say something about the illegal pointbank they have an instant access to moderator and they get protesters permanent banned even without saying anything offensive and or abusive words. here Pikachu™ and friend always use offensive or abusive language. this is going to far. this has to STOP
That is why i dont play more this game
He/ she probably point banking with bumblebee ninja_warrior jaejae fluper777 bed&brexit

but let the moderator decide.
:)
and nick ギャングスター point bank with pikachu probably 
lol i came back this year played for a month and had enf :P. Nothing will change in fod.
Ride--Along, $5_Bucks news nick probably pb 
Yes moderation from moderators are very poor here. People are abusive and when you report them nothing happens. I guess its ok if I start abusing people now as nothing will happen?
I agree with McCafe and clark kent. This has gone too far!

Mason we are at least agree on a few things :)