« Back to All Topics
Dear MODS
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear MODS
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear MODS
This 29828805 RAAZI has been mean to a nice newcomer from Germany! And, many others. Many of know that she is aka Abeer aka 9_9_9. Reliable and old FOD player. Every time she is here, in The Lobby she causes mean, negative attention. She is a chaos and drama, queen. She is vicious to many in Reversi in public, her games and other peoples games. She has also stalked me and others, as her nicknames, and/or guests. Which is all too obvious. Sge also provokes others who like to fight into Big Lobby Unkind, mean, untruthful chats And, trys to de-fame MY character and others. Please do something about this. Please put back that legal warning about Reporting false abuse! Thanks a lot! Judy.
Postscript, this is her nickname, ℐɕℎღℒ℩ℯɓℯღɗ℩ɕℎ . We played with Tessa. <3 she is so nice!
Hi there, I would like to make a correction and am amend to whom it concerns. 
I found out that RAAZI is not the same player as Abeer and 9_9_9. 
Been told by reliable sources though that Abeer is also known as 9_9_9 etc. Who has been fighting and after me a long time. Today, after defending myself in The Lobby with the truth, I forgave her as soon as the dear lady, "imatruth," suggested it. I wish to thank my many friends in Reversi for coming to my aid, protecting me, helping, protecting, loving me and making me "Lol.." a heck of a lot. Most don't read The Forum. I feel very blessed to have them. And, have fair, hard-working, decent, and caring Moderators here. Thank you! Best to you and yours, Just Judy