Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Conduct
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Conduct
Rules of Use:
No cheating
Any form of unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated, FlyOrDie reserves the right to reset points to zero and/or ban your nickname for this offense. It includes artificially adjusting your rating, encouraging your opponent to leave the match, intentionally losing, accepting your opponent's behavior who is intentionally losing, using other's account, using more than one nicknames.

these rules are in the conduct section of terms of service under rules of use and why arent moderators enforcing these rules as banking and cheating continues on a high level and why cant moderators answer questions about banking. when you try to ask they turn their heads and shy away from the questions
Hiya, I do not know why they may or may not be enforcing them. If do. What I do know is that MODS are volunteers! I have been here since 2008. I have witnessed changes, including requests I've asked for and, was blown away. What I do know, is that they do their best. If I do not like it, there are other places to play games. Not saying Fruck ya, I feel that way too at times. We have a lot of people here, a ton of us. Also, in the distant past, I have been guilty, for fun played lesser players, and/or accepted Mercy Point gifts..played people I knew would let me win just to stay with them and, "All That Jazz." 
It was for me, fun and surely where I play the most a big silly joke.

It burns me up too. And, I allowed an old friend to sway me, and what I did was to publicly humiliate them by writing here. That was God awful!!

I have apologized tried to make amends, yet, methinks things like that in the heart and mind may never go away.

They did not deserve it, no one does!!! I know well what bullying is like.

So, I appreciate your post. 

Hope we all can work together here, The Forum which is a big reason the Owner, Operator, MODS made this amazing place for us.

Also, not that this is part of this thread, thank you FlyOrDie for making it easier not to hide, stalk, harass lie, etc. The new statistic page. 

Just my 2 cents, believe me! lolz.

Tessa * 

PS
Typos no doubt, no time to proofread! PPPPP. 

When the woman speaketh... the ears listen :)
well contessa i agree with you on 1 thing and that the mods are volunteers. but in your post which in a way seems a little side stepping but its very easy to tell whos throwing and whos receiving gift points as you so put it which is also banking by the way, but besides being a volunteer it seems mods care about language and blackballs then taking care of a huge problem like losing games on purpose, banking, gift points etc. this kind of behavior has been going on for a long time and its easy to look at a persons nickname and you see hes banking but again mods turn away from this and as far as reporting it through the abuse page doesnt do anything. 98% of the checker players are continuing to lose games and on such high level which is highly visible to all even a mod. again im asking the simple question as to why its allowed but again no answers by anyone