« Back to All Topics
Is Point Banking Allowed Now?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Point Banking seems to be normal in Four in a Row nowadays, as we have a player literally doing it on a daily basis for the past week and a half now and despite everyone reporting him, nothing has been done.

This is the reason a lot of players have left as this type of unsportsmanlike conduct kills competition. Something has to be done, get more moderators!
coming from someone who does the same things, I think it would be better not to say anything

I havent had the crown since 2008 mr kent, you are the one who constantly brags about having the highest points and the highest win percentage (vs 0's btw).

The reason im asking this question is because FlyOrDie have allowed programs, so you have the freedom of using your program but I'm not sure if they mentioned that Point Banking is allowed yet, so it would be nice if someone could clear things up for us.

I'm not judging you for being a programmer Clark, thats up to you and the rules allow it so its fine by me. I'm just talking about breaking the rules in Point Banking, and theres someone thats been doing it a lot lately.
You know I'm about 500 points away from the crown right? 

Plus I'm not the one who has a program sign ;)
Always going to happen with no active Moderators... especially one's that don't understand the FOD C4 community.
Unfortunately, they do not want to hire active moderators who are familiar with every type of game. 

Tommy
since 2008 big lol i have a life ;) and if i play with a prog, i put the prog on my phone or another computer to avoid the sign that it is incoherent but finally good i will not argue for life i have something to do
malik :) :p

You're the expert clarky ;) 
no active moderators now thats a joke if i ever heard one the current list of moderators has been then same for years now and yet banking still goes on not only in Four in a Row but big time in checkers and nothing happens there either with reporting or writing in the forum nothing nada ziltch happens as you the moderators cant answer simple questions about banking. so the answer you gave about active moderators is exaggerated to the point where the rope is going to break. moderators have always known about banking and refuses to acknowledge it and act on it. 
Thunder not active moderator..
I'm not a Moderator.  

I was saying there is no active Moderators who moderate the Connect 4 games as the active Mods are not familiar with the game.
FYI, here is a list of the current active Moderators:

Don Tico
Thor von Midgard
Translator
ezekial
The-Blonde.
Goddess.
geelong6